Gina Mazany was looking pretty fine at the weigh ins Yay or Nay ? [pics]

Fuck yeah I would. Lawl at the sherbros who say they wouldn't.

holy shit that nose is enormous

reminds me of this guy

sin_city_3.png
I got a thing for Italian girl noses. sometimes it matches the face really well. Goes along with the high cheekbones and jaw. Im a big Cameron Dee fan aswell(the pronstar)

Lolol only Sherdoggers with white fever would think that. There's so much caucasian fetish on these boards.
Yeah, a board with an abundant of white males that are attracted to white females, that's pretty fucking shocking and perverse XD

I think she has a very attractive face, but her nose is rather large. At least when she gets punched in the nose or a broken nose it really can't get much worse than it already is.

She looks like a girl that used to strip but then got into fitness.

5/7 she's perfect, wood harder than Robin of Loxley in Sherwood Forest.

Sherdog, where 5's are 10's.

<{clintugh}>
What's crazy to me is that these same dudes say that the Ring Girls are hideous monsters because they silicone titties and fake lips.

Never heard of her, but I assume she has something like 4-2 pro record. A couple of wins away from being a title contender, but will never get those wins.

Also looks like a 6, but people are ready to
200x200px-ZC-7aa7e283_post-16196-Watermelon-Eating-Contest-like-apRB.gif

That's Sherdog for you
<mma4>

Never heard of her, but I assume she has something like 4-2 pro record. A couple of wins away from being a title contender, but will never get those wins.

Also looks like a 6, but people are ready to
200x200px-ZC-7aa7e283_post-16196-Watermelon-Eating-Contest-like-apRB.gif

That's Sherdog for you
<mma4>
She's undefeated 4-0 as a pro, but got grapplefucked by Pena on TUF. Since then, she only had one fight last year.

Looks a little rough in those pictures, need one of her spreading her butt cheeks to get a better assessment

Back