Gillibrand Says Bill Clinton Should Have Resigned Over Lewinsky Affair

Its sort of interesting when you see people today who don't get what the big deal was with Clinton getting a blow job in office. It really shows our decline in morality over the past 25 years.

People used to have an expectation of propriety from public officials. Just the rumor of an affair was pretty controversial for Kennedy.

There are actually pics of Bills cumstains out there and people today don't really see the issue. I'm not saying I'm some pillar of values and morals either, but I'm old enough to recall quite well what a big deal the Lewinsky thing was and I don't think people would bat an eye today.

The big deal wasn't the blow job, it was the position of power over the blower and the lying under oath that were big deals.

People also used to have an expectation of privacy. The only reason we have that cum stained dress is because of that manatee Linda Trip saving it like a serial killer's trophy.

The big deal wasn't the blow job, it was the position of power over the blower and the lying under oath that were big deals.

People also used to have an expectation of privacy. The only reason we have that cum stained dress is because of that manatee Linda Trip saving it like a serial killer's trophy.
Do you believe it would have hurt Reagan if a tape came out where he said he likes grabbing women by the pussy more than it hurt Trump?

Right, thats what I'm saying. The voter base would have been appalled.It didn't hurt Trump a bit.
Then we agree on that part, but I don't agree that Clinton getting a hummer in the the Oval Office was a big deal.
It was human and was best for everybody involved if it never came to light.

Then we agree on that part, but I don't agree that Clinton getting a hummer in the the Oval Office was a big deal.
It was human and was best for everybody involved if it never came to light.
It was a huge deal. Like I said, people used to expect decency in a way they do not today. The moral decline of the US since the Clinton admin is pretty staggering. We can disagree on what is better or worse but the landscape of morality is worlds different.

Bill Clinton should have resigned? Do you have any opinion pieces on Warren Harding's illicit affairs?

This thread is merely symptomatic of the conditioning of the Right Wing mind. From the mid 70s onward, pop culture has demonized liberalism, left wing ethos, intellectualism, and solidarity.

Result? Slavish devotion to battling America's true enemy: political opposition to economic royalists.

The Clintons, policywise, are economic royalists. As was Obama. Just like the Bush Family, and pretty much most presidents dating back to FDR's predecessor.

Let's hear again about the evil Clinton machine and all its invisible crimes. Keep the ball rolling. Find a new angle on how labor unions are destroying the US, global warming is a hoax, the federal government is the real enemy, and Donald Trump is a man of honor, decency, integrity, and talent.

You motherfuckers will believe anything...might as well run with it.

Last edited:
It was a huge deal. Like I said, people used to expect decency in a way they do not today. The moral decline of the US since the Clinton admin is pretty staggering. We can disagree on what is better or worse but the landscape of morality is worlds different.
getting a blow job is indecent?
and the Clinton administration is the flashpoint for the decline of western civilization?

You sound like the same old man or parent for all of history...'moral decline' is always happening. But it isn't. You're just staggered, for some reason, by the BS wafting from the pile of shit that was the Clinton impeachment.

The nonsensical Clinton impeachment. A fishing expedition of monumental esteem that started in a trumped up land swindle accusation and ended with the president concealing a private consensual affair. Ultimately, he was cleared of all accusations.

A total waste of time. But I'm sure there are all sorts of church ladies out there taken aback by the president's impulsiveness. And there are. Thanks the to thousands of man hours wasted, the millions and millions and millions of dollars pissed away, the only thing these motherless fucks on the right could do was to push the president about an affair.

That situation is tantamount to starting impeachment proceedings against Hillary Clinton for Benghazi or the Uranium deal...both manufactured scandals clumsily arranged by right wing loser hitmen, where the goal is to dig up trash, ask defamatory questions, pray for conflicting answers on anything and keep the appearance of the victim's (Clinton) impropriety in the headlines. Yes, a federal servant can be impeached after leaving office if she still has federal benefits. The impeachment would try her and attempt to strip her of her benefits. That should still happen to President War crimes Bush.

Last edited:
and the Clinton administration is the flashpoint for the decline of western civilization?
HOnest to fucking god, these people haven't been programmed to think by their masters, they've been hardwired.

Is? No. Was? Sort of yes.
The president getting a blow job from an intern in the white house was at one time considered indecent, yes.

Flashpoint? No but it is sort of a milestone, without question.

She only said that so she can call for trump to resign when they take another run at him with allegations.

You sound like the same old man or parent for all of history...'moral decline' is always happening. But it isn't. You're just staggered, for some reason, by the BS wafting from the pile of shit that was the Clinton impeachment.

The nonsensical Clinton impeachment. A fishing expedition of monumental esteem that started in a trumped up land swindle accusation and ended with the president of concealing a private consensual affair. Ultimately, he was cleared of all accusations.

A total waste of time. But I'm sure there are all sorts of church ladies out there taken aback by the president's impulsiveness. And there are. Thanks the to thousands of man hours wasted, the millions and millions and millions of dollars pissed away, the only thing these motherless fucks on the right could do was to push the president about an affair.

That situation is tantamount to starting impeachment proceedings against Hillary Clinton for Benghazi or the Uranium deal...both manufactured scandals clumsily arranged by right wing loser hitmen, where the goal is to dig up trash, ask defamatory questions, pray for conflicting answers on anything and keep the appearance of the victim's (Clinton) impropriety in the headlines. Yes, a federal servant can be impeached after leaving office if she still has federal benefits. The impeachment would try her and attempt to strip her of her benefits. That should still happen to President War crimes Bush.
Clinton wasn't cleared of accusations. He was impeached for lying and obstruction which goes to show you that he would rather jeopardize his place in history than admit he got some ass in office. Society was different. The old religious conservatives who went out and voted never saw anything like it.

You think of it as a waste of time because you live by todays standards.

If you can't see the difference today than 25-35 years ago, then you are simply ignorant and I mean that in the literal sense.

Well actually, I guess I'll take a little of that back. The sexual harassment thing going on today would have been bad for Bill but that a pretty new thing.

Like I said, we could debate all day whether its better or worse but the US doesn't have the moral compass it once did.

Is? No. Was? Sort of yes.
The president getting a blow job from an intern in the white house was at one time considered indecent, yes.

Flashpoint? No but it is sort of a milestone, without question.

A blowjob was never indecent unless you were a joyless uptight puritan or a Grand Inquisitor.
I already said before the bj wasn't the issue, who he got it from was the issue.
Why would a specific man getting a bj in a specific building be a milestone toward the collapse of our society instead of killing millions of people in wars?
You're blowing this out of proportion, Monica Seano.

A blowjob was never indecent unless you were a joyless uptight puritan or a Grand Inquisitor. .
you mean like the majority of the voter base in this country in the 20th century?

I'm actually a little surprised that you believe morality hasn't sharply declined in the 21st century. I'm pretty surprised anyone could possibly believe that actually.

Honestly, I think you're being a contrarian based on current beliefs and an assumption about my character that you disapprove of.

Its sort of interesting when you see people today who don't get what the big deal was with Clinton getting a blow job in office. It really shows our decline in morality over the past 25 years.

With all due respect, I think this is a bit naive.

The polity's willingness to elect a sexual predator in Trump is far less indicative to a growing tolerance for sexual misconduct and infidelity as much as it's a product of tribalist partisan politics which were initiated by the GOP during the Clinton administration, and well effected the political handling of the Lewinsky scandal.

While you were seeing Trump supporters excusing his remarks as "locker room talk," I firmly disbelieve that these were genuine reflections of their position on them, and were instead just ways to excuse the fact that their illogical vitriol for Hillary, which had been nurtured over years and years of Republican and news media hyperbole and disinformation, far overcame their objections to Trump's crassness.

The Clintons, policywise, are economic royalists. As was Obama. Just like the Bush Family, and pretty much most presidents dating back to FDR's predecessor.

What does this even mean? It seems like you're trying to say two different things at once.

If "economic royalist" is meant to be policy-based, the domination of neoliberal economic policy really only dates back to the Nixon-Carter-Reagan era and certainly doesn't encompass Hoover, FDR, Truman, or Eisenhower.

If it is meant to refer to political pedigree, most of those presidents, Obama certainly included, did not come from political dynasties. Carter, Nixon, Reagan, and Clinton.

GHW, GW, and FDR are really the only "royalists" of that span of time.

It's actually kind of ironic that FDR, certainly the most royalist-y of all the presidents, had by far the most populist and anti-elitist agenda.

With all due respect, I think this is a bit naive.

The polity's willingness to elect a sexual predator in Trump is far less indicative to a growing tolerance for sexual misconduct and infidelity as much as it's a product of tribalist partisan politics which were initiated by the GOP during the Clinton administration, and well effected the political handling of the Lewinsky scandal.

While you were seeing Trump supporters excusing his remarks as "locker room talk," I firmly disbelieve that these were genuine reflections of their position on them, and were instead just ways to excuse the fact that their illogical vitriol for Hillary, which had been nurtured over years and years of Republican and news media hyperbole and disinformation, far overcame their objections to Trump's crassness.

I think its naive to say the moral climate of this country has not changed dramatically in recent years.

I think its naive to say the moral climate of this country has not changed dramatically in recent years.

Wouldn't you say the corollary that you are arguing is so? You're pretending like the 1990s were the 1690s, and we're in a brave new world. Kennedy got his dick sucked by a hundred sluts in the white house same as anyone. Marilyn Monroe stopped merely a few steps from blowin the dude on camera, in full view of his wife, and all anyone did was go eesh.

Wouldn't you say the corollary that you are arguing is so? You're pretending like the 1990s were the 1690s, and we're in a brave new world. Kennedy got his dick sucked by a hundred sluts in the white house same as anyone. Marilyn Monroe stopped merely a few steps from blowin the dude on camera, in full view of his wife, and all anyone did was go eesh.
I never said immoral things never happened before Bill Clinton. I'm talking about the acceptance of immorality by the general populace, pre and post Clinton.

Rumors of JFKs infidelity are a bit different than the country seeing pics of the presidents load on someone's dress.

Back