Gilbert Melendez vs. Arnold Allen Added to UFC 232 in December

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

What a strange matchup. I guess I'll pick Allen? I feel like Gil is on his way out the door.

Giblert is done. Allen decision.

Should've had Giblert vs. BJ

I feel like Gil is on his way out the door.

I think that UFC cannot fire him until his contract expires.
His contract because of Bellator competition was something outstanding...

Well good for him. Cash out and get out Gib!

hell yes

actually really like this random matchup

was Gilbert's last fight the leg kick festival with Stephens?

How the mighty have fallen. Reminds me of when they booked Renan Barao vs Phillipe Nover.

How the mighty have fallen. Reminds me of when they booked Renan Barao vs Phillipe Nover.

that's why Gil signed on for the fight with Almighty Allen, to try and regain his might

fellas?

2 lightweight goats going out on their shields. Both have beaten better men than the current champion has ever fought.

War The Prodigy

War El Nino

giphy.gif

cbdpKnr.gif

Gill pulled a Hector Lombard:

Signed a massive contract, got busted for roids, then went winless.

hqdefault.jpg

Gil's not looked good in a long time, and Allen is on a four fight win streak in the UFC even though he's only fought once a year and Gil is on a four fight losing streak. By far his best opponent, but still. I think he'll be up to the challenge.

Hoping Allen can pull it off. His last fight was an odd misstep for him, until the end.

Side note, does anyone remember the fight between Arnold Allen and Alan Omer? It was several years ago on a European card, and Hardy and Gooden could not figure what to call them the whole fight, it was kind of hilarious.

Back