GIFs of Fedor literally sonning/treating Shale like a child, knockdown in first 3 seconds + finish

That's chael piling on less than healthy pounds not his natural fighting weight though.
No its him just not cutting. He cuts to make lower weights. Diets and restricts himself. He wasnt any type of fat. In comparison he was aesthetically in way better shape then fedor. Who could easily fight at 185 if he did the diet and cut most american fighters do

Chael is a MW. I get excited about this win like I got excited about DC beating Henderson...like really? We’re excited about this? Cmon y’all.

I know the result isn't shocking, but Chael has always had a damn good chin, Fedor still hits hard to knock him down like that

What??
Chael is a 41 year old semi- retired MW.

People acting like Fedor can compete against legit competition now

Chael wasn't hurt at the end tho
- he was turtling but he was blocking pretty much all fedors punches on his hands. Turtling is an intelligent defense but since it doesn't look good refs stop it. Chael would have survived the rd and decisioned a gassed fedor if ref gave him a chance to be a warrior

What??

Sure.. and Stipe lost to a 39 years old semi retired LHW DC.

I am doing it right?

What??

Nobody is making that argument it's a creation in your hater mind. Fedor is older than Chael and whatever excuses you wanna make he's still doing amazing things against professional fighters

still looked very sloppy TBH

purime Fedor wouldve ended it with GNP after the first knockdown seconds into the fight

he didnt want to followup on the guround numerous times for whatever reason. Not like Shale has a guard lmao

Prime Fedor is ending it in 1 minute. I wouldn't necessarily say sloppy as in the brawl he's taking high risk/high reward techniques.

Sure.. and Stipe lost to a 39 years old semi retired LHW DC.

I am doing it right?

No.
Stipe is/was a champion

DC is probably the best fighter in the UFC next to Jones having NEVER lost a round to a HW.

Chael is a career MW, fighting a HW who came out of retirement at 40

Zero comparison

Nobody is making that argument it's a creation in your hater mind. Fedor is older than Chael and whatever excuses you wanna make he's still doing amazing things against professional fighters

Hes the same age and bested a MW (who came out of retirement)

Thats not hating, thats a fact

TerrificDiscreteGreathornedowl-size_restricted.gif

WellwornZanyAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

PassionateDevotedEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif

InfiniteUnconsciousHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

LimpBitterCockroach-size_restricted.gif

Man Fedor looks like a new man like the old Fedor, but the issue is his chin, he has a glass jaw, he can still throw with power and speed but his chin is done.

I never seen anyone ragdoll Chael like this, Chael is a pretty strong guy too, he was able to last with big ass Rampage Jackson who was like 255 pounds when they fought.

I saw Fedor get taken down and top controlled a large duration of that short fight, which is a disgrace. Chael was know for getting ragdolled by small LHW's whenever he tried to move up in his prime. Now in his 40s your idol can't even stop all of his takedowns even though he's supposed to be the HW GOAT.

giphy.gif
Jones took Cheal straight down and pounded him out almost immediately lol
fedor almost knocked him out in 3 secs. Chael can thank his miracle chin for surviving that

What??

Make a honest statement, buddy. If chael is a MW, Fedor is a LHW. Chael looked taller than Fedor on the face off.

Make a honest statement, buddy. If chael is a MW, Fedor is a LHW. Chael looked taller than Fedor on the face off.
Height is not a measurement of mass.

Chaels career success happened at MW prior to him retiring

The American Gangster got you fools.
Money under the table.

What was he trying to do when he did the forward roll?

It’s hard to tell.
He needed to get his legs under and was trying to get Fedor in a backpack position. Obviously would never work throwing your legs out like that, but I have a feeling Chael was still rocked and didn't really understand what he was doing

Back