GIFs of Fedor literally sonning/treating Shale like a child, knockdown in first 3 seconds + finish

giphy.gif

I know that Chael Sonnen is a born loser but this shit is just embarrassing.

Sambo is no joke. Chael would have gotten zero takedowns with prime Fedor. Thats def a fact.

He's cranking the collar though to get him to roll. Im not sure how Chael was planning to do it, but I would like to know if he has a way. Maybe gable grip under there instead of grabbing the collar?

Yeah I dno. I don't train. I just posted the gif from the other thread. So I could get some likes lol

<{Heymansnicker}>

Idk how Chael didn’t go to sleep after the monster hook at 3 seconds lol holy shit. Chael never goes full out just turtles up. He got a nice takedown so that scares me regarding the matchup with Bader but damn fedor still cracks

This fight was like DC vs Hendo lol.

Fedor GOAT, Shit talking Chael got Son'd. <LucyBless>

I really hope I don't get in trouble for saying this but Chael fights like a complete wuss.

Literally the first sign of adversity and he'll just curl up into a little ball and wait for the ref to stop the fight.

No heart at all. Don't know why anyone pays to watch this guy fight.

If i remember he grabbed his ankle or lower leg as Fedor was trying to stand and walk out of ground position. Chael was able to trip/take him down and got on his back after he fell forward to his knees.
I’m probably remembering at least part of this wrong but I’m sure someone will have a gif
I thought Chael got into his half gaurd and Fedor tried to reverse but Chael managed to catch him half way. Had him in back side control then took his back.

I may be mis remembering too though, lol

How Fedor created a scramble defensively on a deep body lock with momentum going forward is just amazing.

PassionateDevotedEasternnewt-size_restricted.gif

TRULY MASTERFUL
<DCWhoa>

<DCWhoa>
<DCWhoa>

That shit was even more amazing than his throw on Frank Mir. Even old Fedor tossed Mir and Sonnen around like that. Just imagine if he was about 15 years younger.

Notwithstanding his great weight advantage, Fedor is the master of on-the-fly reversals. He refuses to give up quickly like 99.9% of fighters.
I see what you did there ;)

Why do you keep posting this? That is obviously not what he was going for and isn't even close to the same position. Chael was trying to roll Fedor over by dragging his head and left arm while rolling over his left shoulder to end up with a crusifix from the bottom or possibly an anaconda choke.

Unfortunately for Chael though he forgot the crucial aspect of securing Fedors arm and head before rolling and only had the arm so all Fedor had to do was tuck his head and stay heavy were he was.

dunno why people keep bringing up what prime fedor could have done to chael.

You do realize Chael is 41 and is long beyond his prime as well? No fucking shit Fedor in his late 20s would have destroyed him.

Damn it really does look like he has lost very little in terms of speed and explosiveness. Incredible for a 42 year old. The longevity GOAT.

His hand speed explosiveness is still top notch. But he does look a lot slower in the lower body and legs. like popping up and whatnot. I also think his cardio is suspect. Those might have been a reason he wanted to keep it standing. He's a headhunter now, with incredible power, but if he was in his prime it ends right after the knockdown.

Back