GIF worthy segment with Arianny Celeste

slam186-1.gif

Wtf? Bruce looks like he's imaging he's the one getting drained dry by that dude.

Flatass. And she is shaking like she had a seizure or something. She is no natural talent like Lexi Panterra:

I find it rather bizarre that @1:24 small children, Minnie Mouse and Goofy are watching a female shake her sexy ass.

Looks like he just wants to punch the shit out of Chael. That or is thinking poor Chael is gonna get his ass whooped.

Looks like he wants to do something to Chael alright.

I find it rather bizarre that @1:24 small children, Minnie Mouse and Goofy are watching a female shake her sexy ass.
Welcome to the show, buddy. Earth 2018. That's what corporate and political agendas can do to a society. I'm not surprised mf.

I'm sure Bruce Buffer has had to pay a few women hush-money to keep them from going public with a sexual assault lawsuit. The guy is a disgusting pervert.

More like Dana has to pay them off, probably for himself as well. I bet it’s in Buffers contract too.

The guy isn’t even a good announcer, yet Dana pays him and his victims out the ass.

These harlots should have clothed themselves when The eagle enters the stage.

whats hilarious is seeing all of conors pre fight bullshit when he stank like shit in the fight

it seems more and more like if he actually had any confidence in his fighting ability then he wouldnt need to act like a piece of human garbage to try to unnerve his opponents before the fight

does that make sense?

just be respectful, show up, and try to win then. is that so hard?
I dont mind the mental warfare,but this time especially it reeked of desperation and fear.

Back