GIF worthy segment with Arianny Celeste

Careful dude

You’re playing with fire

Exposed nipple

It is interesting that pictures of fighters getting their noses broken, teeth knocked out, heads caved in, hands, legs and arms broken, career ending KOs, brain damage and other forms of brutality are perfectly acceptable things to post on this site, but a fully exposed breast is crossing the line.

It is interesting that pictures of fighters getting their noses broken, teeth knocked out, heads caved in, hands, legs and arms broken, career ending KOs and other forms of brutality are perfectly acceptable things to post on this site, but a fully exposed breast is crossing the line.

lol so true

America is super backward like that

main.jpg

arianny-celeste-s-hot-leaked-photo-nudes-45.jpg

Shows camel toe - checked
Shows bikini g-string - check
Exposes her entire body - checked

But covers nipple {<huh}

Last edited:
What exactly was so disgusting in the video...looked like he touched her back. men can't even be playful with chicks nowadays, without being accused of some bogus sexual assault...men will always be men, that is not going to change...if a woman doesn't like something you're doing, it's up to her to tell you to stop...not wait 30 years, then come forward and try and ruin your life...

Ok who invited their flunky uncle from facebook to our forum?

MMA has enough trouble with optics without the #himtoo bullshit, go back to the YouTube comments with that shit man

It is not that particular incident. It is the collection of things Bruce has said and done over the years that makes him a creep. The images and gifs of him grabbing and staring at women, the things he says, the ab-implants, his age, his pervert look and so on all combine to make his creep factor over 9000.

let me let you in on a little secret...guys age preference for women does not increase as guys age...I know it hasn't for me or any other guy I know...his age should have no baring on his actions...so you think as a guy "gets older" he's going to suddenly stop liking young girls? That's simply doesn't happen. and what you call acting "creepy", I call acting like a normal man...this is how real men act...maybe not the #metoo movement, pussy men nowadays...where men are so afraid to say or do anything...real men like sex..they touch women...this is how men have always been...its nature my friend...

Ok who invited their flunky uncle from facebook to our forum?

MMA has enough trouble with optics without the #himtoo bullshit, go back to the YouTube comments with that shit man

Your tampon is showing, mr. white knight...haha unless you think it's cool for men to lose their job, and reputation based off of allegations that happened decades ago? how is that fair to men? whatever happened to innocent till proven guilty? and where's the evidence of this alleged abuse?

Bruce is the OG MMA Playboy, Conor is just swagerjackin' his image:

method=get&s=bruce-buffer-04-18-13-15-24-46-141.jpg

source.gif
I'm not sure about Bruce he got that rough with women vibe..? Looks like a choker giving them girlz his RNC and taking it too far, just saying.

It was a "can't believe this guy" head nod about Buffer grabing her ass again

qmws.gif
Oh shit!!! Buffer about to get #metoo'd

A lot of people don't like him but after hearing bellator's crappy announcer I appreciate buffer more.

It was a "can't believe this guy" head nod about Buffer grabing her ass again

qmws.gif
Super awkward. You could tell she was actually upset by that old creep touching her, but didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. Just typical shit girls have to go through, they feel like they have to play a part.

Y’all need to Quit hating on my man Bruce

Buffer on his podcast: “this is no holds barred radio folks. Sex, drugs and rock&roll...”
“We talk about what you might be afraid to talk about; don’t worry, we will voice it for you...”.

and then the second one of his guests uses a mild swear word, he clams up and gets all prude.

This is a man who says he is all about class and dignity and then goes and gets ab implants and hangs out with women who look like sinewy, leathery scarecrows with plastic tits.

I still like the guy, but he’s a total bimbo.

Don’t get me started on TJ DeSantis. Biggest square in the business. Loves the sound of his own voice and always expresses the most mundane, predictable cliched opinions ever

This post cracked me up. Hahahaha. Nicely done, Sir.

Back