Gif: Travis Browne Nearly Murders Josh Barnett

You see guys like Travis Browne spring onto the scene and then lose 5 straight fights within a 3-4 year period. MMA is nuts yall

He may look like shit against UFC-level HW fighters these days, but he's still a giant motherfucker who would crush the average untrained man without breaking a sweat.

No shit, Sherlock.

Ah yes, the normally illegal elbows, but done slightly leaning forward, so they are not illegal... somehow.

they trained together after that. trav called him up...

That was a clear DQ. The elbow comes from his own head and down to Barnett's head.

Browne is trash.

They were clearly 12 to 6.

You have no argument.

I seriously do not understand why some are DQ's and others are legal. 12-6. What the fuck is 12-6? When I look at a clock, 12 is at the top and 6 is at the bottom. When I look at the Browne elbows, they clearly look like 12-6 to me.

And I am not trying to argue, I just don't get it.

Ah yes, the normally illegal elbows, but done slightly leaning forward, so they are not illegal... somehow.
It seems people in this thread don't know what 12-6 means. Those elbows were legal, 12-6 isn't in relation to how your body is positioned, it's 12-6 like a clock. It's not hard to understand.

It seems people in this thread don't know what 12-6 means. Those elbows were legal, 12-6 isn't in relation to how your body is positioned, it's 12-6 like a clock. It's not hard to understand.

Exacly my point. They were 12-6, up and down, North to South...but yeah, I guess I don't know what 12-6 means.

Fuck Travis Browne...

Tyg2bo5.gif

That's awesome!

Gif: Travis Browne actually wins a fight.

I thought that Browne had the talent and the toughness, but he is a nitwit who traded a goddess and a great camp for a sugarmama and the greasy hayastani conman attached to her brainstem.

I want to se him vs Werdume

I really wanted Barnett to win. In hindsight, a takedown oriented game plan wasn’t the best of choices when facing Browne back then. I just love catch wrestling and even though Barnett is a cheater, I love seeing his ground game once he gets it going.

He was also winning the stand up against Rothwell, when he decided to close the distance and get subbed. Nobody in a million would have expected a result like that either.

I really wanted Barnett to win. In hindsight, a takedown oriented game plan wasn’t the best of choices when facing Browne back then. I just love catch wrestling and even though Barnett is a cheater, I love seeing his ground game once he gets it going.

I have to give the ref all the credit in the world....I had no idea Barnett was out...I'm glad he saved Barnett's career by stopping the fight when he did....

They were literally from straight up to straight down.

You're either blind or Ronda Rousey.

I have to give the ref all the credit in the world....I had no idea Barnett was out...I'm glad he saved Barnett's career by stopping the fight when he did....
Me too.. I thought when he kinda slumped over that maybe he was trying to complete the takedown lololol

In hindsight it's crazy to think he was like the current version of Ngannou at that time. Most people gave Werdum no chance in their first fight, and Browne nearly KOd him in the first round as anticipated.

I wonder why we don't see that more often. So cheap and dangerous and almost 100% gurantee of ref stoppage, cause any sane ref wouldn't want death in the octagon on his/her watch

Back