Gif: Travis Browne Nearly Murders Josh Barnett

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Brown-Barnett-UFC-168.gif

One of the most brutal KOs I have ever seen. Legit thought Barnett had a fractured skull.

Barnett post fight:
IMG_0133.JPG

Still hard to watch. Been a Barnett fan for years. Really wish his recent run in the UFC could have been more successful. But I do like his commentary for Japanese Wrestling on Friday...

Browneye-poker is one of the worst foulers in the biz.

d9d8d29e16786ed7e7e61d4d8a46d4ef_crop_exact.jpg

BEST-fb-template-89.jpg

last Travis Browne decent performance, after that he only won against fucking Schaub and by eye poking Meathead

I would say 90% of sherdog picked barnett (grossly overrated) in that fight. I was part of the minority, ridiculed for it. Browne at that time was quite simply superior and peoples hate of him had them blind

That was a clear DQ. The elbow comes from his own head and down to Barnett's head.

Browne is trash.

It's weak to rejoice in someone's failings, but Browne has some serious karma coming the way he's been cheating with the eye pokes.

I really wanted Barnett to win. In hindsight, a takedown oriented game plan wasn’t the best of choices when facing Browne back then. I just love catch wrestling and even though Barnett is a cheater, I love seeing his ground game once he gets it going.

always felt those elbows should be illegal too....

-i never saw if the knee hurt josh or what happened...
-when travis fight again??
-and when josh will fight again? he was caught 13 or 14 months ago.....fuck usada... <3>

Back