Gif: Robbie Lawlers Flying Body Kick Check Against Condit

Reminds me of the time when James Toney did the side check kick.

that was telegraphed by carlos

beautiful move from robbie though

Robbie is full of contradictions. Went through wars with Rory, Condit, and Hendricks. Gets KO'd by one of Diaz's slappy check hooks. Lol
I see absolutely no contradiction except for the example of a sherdogger who can't comprehend that an athlete can't improve in over a decade that included switching camps and fighting in different organizations while being very active...
It's like you people believe fighters are yu gi oh card

I see absolutely no contradiction except for the example of a sherdogger who can't comprehend that an athlete can't improve in over a decade that included switching camps and fighting in different organizations while being very active...
It's like you people believe fighters are yu gi oh card

You completely misunderstood me. I didn't rag on Robbie's skill at all. Losing to Diaz isn't embarrassing. But let's be real, being one punch KOd by him is. Its like being kneebarred by Black Beast or headkicked by Maia. The fact that Diaz's pitter patter finished him but his wars with heavier hitters didn't phase him doesn't confuse you at all?

That was pretty cool. Carlos should have won the belt though. Massive robbery.
Puh leez. What would Carlos do besides hold the belt for 2 seconds, get emotional about how " he's always waited for this moment and knew it would happen someday...", And then go on to promptly lose his next fight in non dramatic fashion.

Puh leez. What would Carlos do besides hold the belt for 2 seconds, get emotional about how " he's always waited for this moment and knew it would happen someday...", And then go on to promptly lose his next fight in non dramatic fashion.

A rare post so idiotic a normal person doesn't even know where to begin with a response.

Wow You are dumb

You completely misunderstood me. I didn't rag on Robbie's skill at all. Losing to Diaz isn't embarrassing. But let's be real, being one punch KOd by him is. Its like being kneebarred by Black Beast or headkicked by Maia. The fact that Diaz's pitter patter finished him but his wars with heavier hitters didn't phase him doesn't confuse you at all?
You are literally repeating the same mistake I pointed out in your previous comment

I'm the one who ragged on his skill at that point in his career where he had shit technique, not you.

You're still insinuating in your writing(weather you realize it or not) that he is the same fighter all his career.

No need to shit on Nick's mma striking either. You know who he also finished via punches in the first round? Long time pro kickboxer Paul Daley who holds wins over world ranked kickboxers... in kickboxing.
Nick actually has 12 PUNCH ko wins 5 of which were in the first round.

It was beautiful seeing Robbie's game evolve from a random brawler to an arsenal of just bleed warrior.

It would had been a cherry on top If only Condit's leg was broken from that

A rare post so idiotic a normal person doesn't even know where to begin with a response.

Wow You are dumb
White Knight to the rescue. Carlos would be so proud .....not. Btw, what part of what I said was untrue?

Reminds me of the Aldo flying straight against Edgar

Also Robbie won that fight. 1,3,5. A draw would have been fine too tho, round 3 was real close.

You mean 2,3, and 5?

Lawler was dropped in round 1.

White Knight to the rescue. Carlos would be so proud .....not. Btw, what part of what I said was untrue?
I didn't say anything about your post being "wrong" but you seem to be perfectly fine with a fighter getting fucked out of a championship just because you believe he would lose it next fight. That's the most idiotic thing I've read on here in at least a month.

Only a 120lb keyboard dork that's never competed in anything would feel that way. Not only was he screwed out of a belt and a W on his record, but also a lot of money. Hundreds of thousands.

You're an idiot

Back