[GIF request] Zubaira Tukhugov fence jump

The guy in red is like 45 and is a Coach. Basically Abdulmanaps #2 in Dagestan.

the funniest part is you just know he came up with this on the fly to avoid the security aroundd conor. he probably circled the whole cage to get the jump on him

He should be arrested for assault.

What! He should be rewarded for that action. Alot of sherbros would have done the same in a heart bit if the chance had presented itself. He did something we all want to do deep down. Kudos to the guy

What! He should be rewarded for that action. Alot of sherbros would have done the same in a heart bit if the chance had presented itself. He did something we all want to do deep down. Kudos to the guy

He jumped a fence and sucker punched a dude in the back of the head.

I thought this thread was about how smooth red shirt guy hopped in.

Guy in the red shirt climbing in the cage was IN like a gif. He just glided it in like it ain’t no thang. I had to replay that shit like 10x cause I was thinking ain’t no way a dude from Dagestan that smooth. I was right... on one of the brawl videos with better pixels he hops on a stool first.

He jumped a fence and sucker punched a dude in the back of the head.

Conor illegally broke into a restricted area and illegally threw a dolly at a bus and illegally injured a person in the process and illegal intended to cause bodily harm to a bus full of people.

Conor illegally broke into a restricted area and illegally threw a dolly at a bus and illegally injured a person in the process and illegal intended to cause bodily harm to a bus full of people.

and he was arrested and punished for it.

I thought this thread was about how smooth red shirt guy hopped in.

Guy in the red shirt climbing in the cage was IN like a gif. He just glided it in like it ain’t no thang. I had to replay that shit like 10x cause I was thinking ain’t no way a dude from Dagestan that smooth. I was right... on one of the brawl videos with better pixels he hops on a stool first.

LINK

and he was arrested and punished for it.

With a slap on the wrist. And yet people asked Khabib to be fired or kicked out of the country, and now his teammate. They should be treated the same, not differently.

With a slap on the wrist. And yet people asked Khabib to be fired or kicked out of the country, and now his teammate. They should be treated the same, not differently.

All I said is he should be arrested. From the context of your post it seems like you think he shouldn't even be arrested.

All I said is he should be arrested. From the context of your post it seems like you think he shouldn't even be arrested.

Yet Conor wasn't when he smacked that ring official square in the face for no reason.

It took him attacking a bus full of people with a large metal object and getting glass in someone's eye just to be arrested and let off.

I wonder why he punched Abubakr..... oh wait, some two completely different fighters (Khabib and Dannis) were having a go at it. So what do you do? Don't hit back at Khabib, hit someone completely different (Abubakr).

At least Tukhugov went at someone who directly went at his teammate (i.e. Conor) instead of attacking a third party like Conor seems to love to do.
Yea, as a Khabib fan I should totally have gone to the nearest Irish Pub and started punching up some dudes

I wonder why he punched Abubakr..... oh wait, some two completely different fighters (Khabib and Dannis) were having a go at it. So what do you do? Don't hit back at Khabib, hit someone completely different (Abubakr).

At least Tukhugov went at someone who directly went at his teammate (i.e. Conor) instead of attacking a third party like Conor seems to love to do.

all this because khabib jumped the fence to attack danis. how anyone can put this on conor is beyond me.

and that also should never had happened.

Yea, as a Khabib fan I should totally have gone to the nearest Irish Pub and started punching up some dudes
Fill the room w uppercuts.

That old dude who jumped the fence in red who hit conor aint even in the ufc

So, if I understood correctly what happened was:

1. Khabib dismantled Conor.
2. Each member of Khabib's team also punched Conor at will
3. Khabib by himself punched Conor's whole team.

Clearly an overall domination.

Back