[GIF request] Zubaira Tukhugov fence jump

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
I'm looking for a particular good gif of the fence jump by Zubaira but I have already one but it's in bad quality. I need one in good quality and different angle

gG9jdsq.gif

giphy.webp

Last edited:
Zubaira is the one in the black who rushes conor, gets countered and cowers away like a huge pussy. The guy in the red is another dude.

Zubaira also bragged about this on social media, what a retard lmao.

Jesus. Thats not zubaira jumping the fence in that gif. Hes the one getting punched in the face in that one.

If clearer video exists you would have found it by now. The only hope you have is that a UFC camera captured it clearly and maybe the footage will be released when NSAC is done with it.

Tukhugov is in BLACK. Conor punched him first based on this GIF.

Zubaira is the one in the black who rushes conor, gets countered and cowers away like a huge pussy. The guy in the red is another dude.

Zubaira also bragged about this on social media, what a retard lmao.

Looks like Conor's the one who should be penalized for striking two guys first.

First he strikes Abubakr, then when Tukhugov comes in his defense he strikes him too.

Interesting he couldn't knockout a single one though. Where did that supposed power go to? <TheWire1>

I still don't get how people try to act like any of this would have happened if Khabib didn't jump the fence first. Zubaira rushed him, got stung and backed up. If your teammate jumps over the fence to attack someone from my camp and you come running at me, I'm gonna assume you want to fight as well.

I still don't get how people try to act like any of this would have happened if Khabib didn't jump the fence first. Zubaira rushed him, got stung and backed up. If your teammate jumps over the fence to attack someone from my camp and you come running at me, I'm gonna assume you want to fight as well.

Nobody came running at Conor until he punched Abubakr.

Both Conor and Abubakr followed Khabib, then Conor decided to punch Abubakr unprovoked. I get why Khabib went at Dillon Danis, for hurling slurs at him. Why'd Conor get at Abubakr for? Isn't it Khabib who he should be getting at?

If you're trying to find a starting point for who went out of line and became violent first, maybe you should start with when Conor illegally threw a damn metal dolly at a bus full of people including innocent bystanders which could have maimed or killed someone if it hit someone's head. It even injured one person enough that he had to be pulled from the fight the next day.

Last edited:

Imo the entire incident was harmless melee. I would have also personally jumped inside the cage after Conor to land some strikes on him if chance had presented itself

Last edited:
Imo the entire incident was harmless melee. I would have also personally jumped inside the cage after Conor to land some strikes on him if chance had presented itself

You and me both, bro. I would have held him for you. Could have handed you the brass knuckles I always have tucked in my underwear for just such occasions. Then at the end, we could have shaved his head. I also always keep shaving cream and a razor tucked in my underwear (in case you were wondering).

Keep trying to use basic logic and you’re gonna get triggered around these parts

conors best punch haha. it seems co or got himself so amped for the khabib fight that he suffered some kind of adrenalone dump.

<iframe src="" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Jesus. Thats not zubaira jumping the fence in that gif. Hes the one getting punched in the face in that one.
Conor didn't punch him in the face though

yeh i wonder why.

I wonder why he punched Abubakr..... oh wait, some two completely different fighters (Khabib and Dannis) were having a go at it. So what do you do? Don't hit back at Khabib, hit someone completely different (Abubakr).

At least Tukhugov went at someone who directly went at his teammate (i.e. Conor) instead of attacking a third party like Conor seems to love to do.

Back