GIF Proof that the Conor/Aldo KO Wasn't a Fluke

There is nothing whatsoever that is a fluke about that exchange.

People just scream fluke because it happened so soon. If it had happened in the middle of the third round, no one would say it was a fluke.

Lol.

You're a little late TS.

Plus, even in 2015 it was not considered a fluke.

Such a fresh topic. This thread has never been done before. {<hhh]

How about I did on page 2 and none of you fan boys could respond

You never mentioned a source. Secondly, I said, despite how this fight went, regardless of it being a fluke or not, it doesn't tell us how a second fight would go. So basically it's not even a response to what I said.

Secondly, he also predicted how the fight against Nate would go, the total opposite of what he said would happen happened. I never hear you fanboys about that.

The gif isn't needed.

And nothing about McGregor's fight with Aldo should lead anyone to believe it was a fluke.

Conor caught Aldo with his best, most famous strike in the exact way he sets it up best. How exactly is that fluky?

You never mentioned a source. Secondly, I said, despite how this fight went, regardless of it being a fluke or not, it doesn't tell us how a second fight would go. So basically it's not even a response to what I said.

Secondly, he also predicted how the fight against Nate would go, the total opposite of what he said would happen happened. I never hear you fanboys about that.
The source is Robin Black...he said it himself....second he took the Diaz fight on 2 weeks notice...give me a break no one does that..

Yes Conor is a great MMA striker and I want him to win sat but Mayweather in a boxing ring will be a different gravy.

He's not going to rush in like Also, he's not going to telegraph every punch like a lot of MMA fighters do. The punches that Conor throws will get timed and countered like he has never experienced before.

I've seen a lot of Conor gifs showing his punching but there are gaps from when he moves to when he lands. A great boxer, maybe the best ever, will fill those gaps with sharp counters.

Both within 15 seconds. Same counter, same fall, same followup hammerfist. The only thing different is that the 2011 ref didn't knee the loser in the face.

giphy.gif

If you look closely at the 2015 gif, it is clear Aldo just slipped and was getting up when Big Jon crushed his skull with that knee.

Big Jon - True lineal UFC FW Champ.

Back