GIF Proof that the Conor/Aldo KO Wasn't a Fluke

Mystic Mac predicted the way he won before the fight...was no fluke

Did you by any chance watch All-Access Mayweather vs Mcregor episode 4, and hear Mcregor say he's knocked someone out in 3 seconds, then wiki Mcregor record to see he has a 4 seconds finish, then watch the fight and come to the conclusion you posted this thread on? ?????????

If yes, this is the same sequence of actions that I did earlier today and came to the same conclusion.

I see none of you "Fluke" fans responded to my Robin Black comment...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

He was barely medically cleared. Stop clinging on to that quote for dear life. He obviously meant that once he was able to fight then anytime anywhere.

Yet he was training for how long in case RDA pulled out of the fight? He was already training for Conor, was medically cleared and still declined a rematch and his chance to prove the "fluke" was a fluke.

Yet he was training for how long in case RDA pulled out of the fight? He was already training for Conor, was medically cleared and still declined a rematch and his chance to prove the "fluke" was a fluke.

Maybe he thought he could rematch but simply wasn't in shape, cut the guy some slack.

Did you by any chance watch All-Access Mayweather vs Mcregor episode 4, and hear Mcregor say he's knocked someone out in 3 seconds, then wiki Mcregor record to see he has a 4 seconds finish, then watch the fight and come to the conclusion you posted this thread on? ?????????

If yes, this is the same sequence of actions that I did earlier today and came to the same conclusion.
Something like that.

There was nothing flukey about McGregor punishing Aldo for fighting like a complete idiot.

Both within 15 seconds. Same counter, same fall, same followup hammerfist. The only thing different is that the 2011 ref didn't knee the loser in the face.

giphy.gif

Congratulations, you're only like the 15,000th MMA enthusiast to discover this.

how fucking dumb do you have to be to think It was a fluke?

Conor haters are Infinitely worse than his fangirls

Fluke or not, that's just semantics. The real argument is that it doesn't tell us anything about how a second fight would have gone. See JDS vs. Cain.

Fluke or not, that's just semantics. The real argument is that it doesn't tell us anything about how a second fight would have gone. See JDS vs. Cain.
Read my post about Robin Black and then tell me it's like Cain vs JDS

It was the most beautiful counter-shot, and arguably the most beautiful shot in MMA history.
Even thought the fight was anti-climatic, it was probably the most glorious moment in MMA if you followed the 2 year build up.

Of course it was a fluke.

How else could Conor have know the secret of Aldo's weakness and that punching him with enough force in the head to cause his brain bounce off the inside of his skull would be Aldo's Achilles Heel?

He's not Dr. Conor McGregor, emeritus professor of Brainology and Concussionations at Trinity College, he's just an averagely educated fighter who got lucky when he accidentally hit Aldo's secret hidden weak spot.

Wanna prove it wasn't a fluke?

Rematch one of the most deserving long-reigning title holders in MMA history and prove it wasn't a fluke.

/thread
He tried. Aldo asked for the rematch, anytime any place. They offered him the rematch, Conor accepted and Jose declined

You can't force Aldo to take the fight.

Aldo got 3 chances to fight Conor. He pulled out of one, got KTFO immediately when they did fight, then declined the rematch he begged for.

The proof for me was in the Holloway fight. I still think that Aldo could potentially beat Conor in a rematch, but I'm done calling their first fight a fluke.

Back