Gif of KO?

Here’s a pic of the KO...

48dd108d6a573c5960e40e80293ce45c_crop_exact.jpg

Not a fan of Mike, but it was a bad idea to fight again on such short notice. I do think he's generally overrated. He's a quality fighter and has been for more than a decade, but he's not and never has been truly elite. Still, hats off to his successful career.

The slip is the best part

Thank you sir!
Dam! Who was the ref where was he? Was Bisbing talking shit to him?

I can't take credit. I stole those gifs from somebody on here earlier. He deserves your thanks but I can't remember who it was.

And yeah, Bisping was probably talking shit to the ref because he talks shit to everybody.

Square on the chin. That shot would have put a lot of guys out.

Bisping should've retired after he fought GSP and whoever cleared him to step in and fight Gastelum should be flogged.

amazing they let bisping fight so quickly after getting his clock cleaned by GSP a few weeks ago.

Beautiful boxing by Kelvin. Horrible technique by Bisping, leaving his right hand down after the punch.

Looks like he thought Gas was further away than he actually was. When he leaned in for the 1 - 2 after pulling back Bisping was caught totally off guard.

Not a fan of Mike, but it was a bad idea to fight again on such short notice. I do think he's generally overrated. He's a quality fighter and has been for more than a decade, but he's not and never has been truly elite. Still, hats off to his successful career.

IDK, you could argue he`s underrated with all the hate he gets. He`s better than average, yet not great.

Back