Gif: Michael Johnsons KO of Poirier

He's pretty much the MMA version of Ric Flair on the mic haha. A lot of lines from other fighters sound forced, Kevin sounds like he grew up talking shit to people.
It's weird they don't appreciate it. In boxing they eat this shit up, he's very good on the mic and has a lot of charisma.

Team Gaethje checkin in. My boy needs to fight a smart fight and not concern himself with putting on a show for the crowd. He has the skills but he needs to apply them all. Tough fight.

Edit: I figure the fight will be discussed at some point ITT, so I thought why not.
I like Poirier but he doesn't have the best striking defense. His brawling ways will prevent him from ever getting to that strap. He's always gonna be fun to watch but will just never get over the hump kinda like Bisping before he got the call on short notice and exposed Rockhold's chin.

Never liked MJ and his cocky thug attitude that's why it was so wonderful to see him get smashed by Khabib after that

giphy.gif

Such an aesthetically pleasing knockout. MJ is like the lightweight version of Rumble, he fades as people put pressure on him but he is so dangerous early.
He has some of the bext boxing in the UFC, just can't handle guys who push him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back