Gif: Michael Johnsons KO of Poirier

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Such an aesthetically pleasing knockout. MJ is like the lightweight version of Rumble, he fades as people put pressure on him but he is so dangerous early.

Team Gaethje checkin in. My boy needs to fight a smart fight and not concern himself with putting on a show for the crowd. He has the skills but he needs to apply them all. Tough fight.

Edit: I figure the fight will be discussed at some point ITT, so I thought why not.

MJ when he is on is a such a savage, the guy has some legit names on his resume, El Cucuy, Barboza, Poirier, Guillard, Lauzon, Tibau, plus he’s fought Khabib, Gaethje, and Nate.

He’s not the best but he’s fun to watch, been a fan since TUF, much hespek for Michael Johnson.

When I hear Michael Johnsons name all I can think of is Kevin Lees verbal slam of him at the pre fight press conference before Lee socks Chiesa in the face.

"He up here talking like he about to kill somebody. He's had 30 fights lost half of 'em and ain't killed a mother fucker yet"

Johnson has some legit power. Just wish he was consistent.... Thought he would be a contender by now.

"He up here talking like he about to kill somebody. He's had 30 fights lost half of 'em and ain't killed a mother fucker yet"
And people used to say Kevin Lee didn't have good trashtalk lol.

For the most part, it's indeed trash. Every now and then he gets something right, though.

giphy.gif

Such an aesthetically pleasing knockout. MJ is like the lightweight version of Rumble, he fades as people put pressure on him but he is so dangerous early.
GIF: Jeff Novitzky hunting down PED users
The Golden Snitch.gif

He put on a really dominant performance in his loss to Dariush too

can we real quick focus on how shitty this .gif's start time is?

He's pretty much the MMA version of Ric Flair on the mic haha. A lot of lines from other fighters sound forced, Kevin sounds like he grew up talking shit to people.

Back