|GIF| Gustafsson vs Teixeira Knockout

Missed the fights today, but holy shit. How did Glover just stand there and eat three of those upper cuts in rapid succession? That was nasty.
He was eating those the entire fight. Gus was very fast and precise with uppercuts.

Women-boxing-face-punched.gif

Is that Dana??

All i saw in that fight was a grown ass professional fighter running away.
You should learn more about fighting. There are tons of gifs in this thread to help you understand what you're watching.

Jones beats DC ....... we get the serious fan favorite 5 rounds o fury fight.

Was Glover just head hunting/chasing Gus all fight?

Forward movement and (attempted) overhand rights. Sort of had the JJ vs Andrade feel with one moving forward and the other lighting them up, except that Gus' resets were more obvious.

That final punch has death written all over it. Most ruthless finish in recent time.

Was Glover just head hunting/chasing Gus all fight?
he executed a nice cormier-esque takedown early on but Gus escaped very fast. after that Glover was pressing forward and eating all kinds of kicks, strikes, knees and elbows. seems Gus took his lesson from Rumble fight and used his reach really well.

Watching it live, Teixeira dropped like a sack of potatoes, looked like died completely dead then and there

Eyepokes were huge in this fight. Fight really changed. And the ref let Gus hold his fingers out so if Glover goes in his eyes get poked.

I saw someone ask if anyone's taken that many consecutive flush uppercuts before and I have to say that yes, I in fact have. Some Japanese pro 'rassla named Tatsu (I might be thinking of buddt from the Ninja Turtles movies but whatever) took no fewer than SEVEN absolutely flush uppercuts from Gary freakin' Goodridge before they finally stopped the fight. The truly crazy thing is that he didn't even go unconscious, he was just messed up.

Seriously, check that beatdown out and marvel at the wonder that was Pride FC.

I saw someone ask if anyone's taken that many consecutive flush uppercuts before and I have to say that yes, I in fact have. Some Japanese pro 'rassla named Tatsu (I might be thinking of buddt from the Ninja Turtles movies but whatever) took no fewer than SEVEN absolutely flush uppercuts from Gary freakin' Goodridge before they finally stopped the fight. The truly crazy thing is that he didn't even go unconscious, he was just messed up.

Seriously, check that beatdown out and marvel at the wonder that was Pride FC.

cmc1g.jpg

He never even got dropped. Ridiculous chin

poor Glover for reals
didnt wanna see him eat that many clean shots

Gus did a good job but there are still some work to do, Gus is close

Back