[GIF] Barao's Killer Kick

Baroa's kick was not "spinning". It was a traditional side kick, like the one Rogan taught GSP.

"Spinning" requires 360 degree circumference. The ellipses in this gif is "spinning"

gifs_25.gif

Absolutely. Brilliant point.

Eddie: We won this round right?!
Corner: Yeah just don't get kicked in the face...
FINISH

Early stopage.....Worst Ive ever seen!!

All the kick did was hit him in the chest and knock him back....No damage or disorientation, He had every ability to continue to defend himself.

One of the most delusional posts I've ever seen.

looks impressive when sped up fast but when you slow it down you see the kick barely grazed his ear.

Barao is a monster - hope he gets hyped more, he deserves it

The kick looked like it brushed along his jawline rather than making a solid impact. It seemed to knock him off balance rather than anything. Aside from the first follow up punch, it didn't look like Renan landed anything solid to warrant the stoppage. Early stoppage. Wineland wasn't out or close to dazed and his face afterwards was very alert and conscious.

Absolutely. Brilliant point.
Well, more of a turning sidekick than a spinning kick, but you often hear turning sidekicks refered to as spinning sidekicks.

It's a half-spin.

Both could be categorized as spinning attacks I think. But it's not a spinning wheelkick, that's for sure.

Future #1 P4P? If he destroys Cruz it will be hard to deny him.

It's a little weird that the UFC are calling it a spinning head kick knockout on facebook.

It knocked him on his ass but it wasn't remotely a knockout. Even the follow up punches didn't put him out, he just covered up.

It's a little weird that the UFC are calling it a spinning head kick knockout on facebook.

It knocked him on his ass but it wasn't remotely a knockout. Even the follow up punches didn't put him out, he just covered up.

this stuff annoys me as well, they do that shit all the time.

If you watch the replay, the kick basically pushed Wineland's wrist and toppled him off balance. It wasn't like lights out legs giving out going down. He was totally alert while down and maybe just the initial follow up punch landed and the rest were blocked and wouldn't have finished him.

Back