(GIF) Anderson Silva executes the switch on Nate Marquardt

GSP would make easy work of this guy

One of the most overrated fighters ever, second only to limp dick Jones in that regard
WjSJffE.jpg

1.gif

Anderson Silva really is the greatest mixed martial artist I have ever seen, his 16-0 win streak was something special, especially his first 7 fights when he put everybody in the matrix.

Hespek for the GOAT

MZ1KONt.gif

It's not just the switch. It's going basically 9 for 9 on strikes from the top to KO him in 10 seconds. Only person more accurate was Fedor. He hit Goodridge with like 25 straight shots without missing.

Try training twice or three times a day for like 6-8 weeks and you'll understand why athletes are taking PEDs.

Yeah I'm sure if someone doesn't get laid for years and years, you can probably relate to rapists too

It's not just the switch. It's going basically 9 for 9 on strikes from the top to KO him in 10 seconds. Only person more accurate was Fedor. He hit Goodridge with like 25 straight shots without missing.

Yeah man zero wasted strikes, Fedor was a damn machine granted Goodridge wasn’t exactly known for his defense (bless his heart) that’s still insane man. 2 GOATs.

The mothafucka didnt miss one strike. Wonderful.

One of the great things about Chuteboxe strikers like Spider or Wand is their GNP: accurate & technical, no lousy hammer fists...

Now, on a sidenote, I could imagine some of his teammates like Assuerio Silva or Shogun going for a kneebar in that position...
1 thing that some people didn't notice was in the 1st Silva vs Sonnen fight Anderson's right hand from the bottom is what set up the triangle choke. You can see it effects Chael to the point he was not ready defend a submission, and honestly I think it rocked him.

Blatantly using this thread as an excuse to post another beautiful switch:

n8m0l.jpg

Even more impressive than Silva's, in my opinion, considering the opponent Condit pulled it off on. When was the last time you saw GSP get juked like that in a grappling scenario? That's right, never.

Love the irony in anderson being in the picture in picture in the bottom corner going "Nooo, you just fuckin made mine look less impressive"

Blatantly using this thread as an excuse to post another beautiful switch:

n8m0l.jpg

Even more impressive than Silva's, in my opinion, considering the opponent Condit pulled it off on. When was the last time you saw GSP get juked like that in a grappling scenario? That's right, never.
Damn that's almost a fireman too, that was a slick move. Condit really made GSP fight in their match.
<mma4>

Now that's some brutal ground and pound. Not swinging wildly, taking his time and picking his shots.

Beautiful.

Def not even close to firemans
I said almost. He drops to a knee loops an arm through his legs and pops him over. It's defintely a switch but Condit got close.
All and all it was beautiful, no need to nitpick.

Quickly glancing at the thread title I thought it said "Anderson Silva executes the witch Nate Marquardt." Wut.

I wanted to post this one but the stoppage is even worse, look at that shit:

savage GnP though, that KO punch at the end reminds me of Yoel giving Luke that second KO punch.

It looks as if he awakes at the end as a crying baby

Back