Gi belt help please!!

sambobeer

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm new to BJJ and still have a long ways to go to get my body in fighting shape, as a result, my white belt (4 stripes) wont stay on, it continually comes off due to my stomach and sweating. Any tips for a plus sized competitor to this problem?

I hope your gym is sensitive to your needs and makes a velcro strap on to your white belt so this wont happen again in the future. there, there. have an ice cream bar to console you

Worst thing you wanna happen is to adjust it to hide your fat rolls after losing a match imo

Worst thing you wanna happen is to adjust it to hide your fat rolls after losing a match imo
I've lost a lot of weight, and have more to go, but honestly that's not my main focus, I believe people can be healthy at any size and don't really buy into your fat shaming. Either way, have a nice life.

Do you sometimes come out of the restroom at chucky cheese(even thou you dont have kids) with your fly open

I've lost a lot of weight, and have more to go, but honestly that's not my main focus, I believe people can be healthy at any size and don't really buy into your fat shaming. Either way, have a nice life.
Cooking your meals for the next 6 weeks in advance helps

Back