Ghost pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, not really a ghost story, but freaked me the fuck out anyway.

Here's a little backstory. I live in a gated community with some type of management which oversees all the activities that go on in the neighborhood. They plan out a neighborhood "camp-out" type deal annually, where a lot of the fathers take their sons camping for a weekend in late October. Well anyway, being a teenager at the time, I would go with a bunch of friends that live in the neighborhood, and we would enjoy this father-son camp out as a time to get extremely fucked up every night and do wild things in the woods. Bear in mind, this is at a state park where the camp grounds are set up. Well around the same time every year, they have "haunted houses" set up near the camp grounds (these were fake, marketing ploys to scare little kids) well anyway, we thought it would be fun to get really high and drunk and go make fun of the actors at the haunted houses. So first of all, keep in mind these are set up about a mile and a half away from the camp grounds that we were staying at, so we had quite a walk set up before us. We usually waited until about midnight before we even start walking. So anyway, we were blazing blunts and drinking beers on the walk there, so were pretty toasted by the time we actually get to the haunted house. In this case, we went to the "haunted cornfield" which was basically this elaborately set up maze inside a cornfield with corn growing in excess of 9 feet tall. Anyway we had our fun there, and it took us about 2 hours to finish due to the fact that most of us were inebriated to the point where we didnt have any sense of direction.

This is where is started getting weird. We were walking back the same path that we went there on, and bear in mind its around 2:30 damn near 3:00 in the morning, pitch-black. So were having our fun fucking around in the forest, and at that point we were completely surrounded by about a half mile of forest (when you really think about it, thats a good distance of forest away from any type of civilization) well anyway, I was talking up this girl the entire night, and this was the perfect opportunity to get her alone. So, I walk her out away from the other group and were walking the same direction to get back to the camp grounds. We stop next to this tree and sit down on a log to catch our breath. Well, I took full advantage and made a move on her, and next thing you know were hooking up pretty much laying down on the forest ground. Were getting pretty into it, I'm up her shirt, my shirt is already off and I was about to get into her, when I hear this deep panting/loud breathing type noise behind me, I almost thought it was her at first when we were making out, that is, until I glanced over my left shoulder and all I saw was this pair of eyes and mouth, so I took a good look (this all took place in about 2 seconds) and realized that this was a black guy. Literally this guy is soo dark it looks like he just got off the boat. I had absolutely NO idea what this guy was doing in the middle of the fucking forest, so I am absolutely terrified at this point, I jump up without a shirt on or anything, and just start booking it through the forest, I completely forget that my girl is still back there, but she took off not too long after I jumped. So, I get back to the camp grounds panting completely out of breath, and what do you know, the chick is already back there (I still have no idea how she got there first, I think I did a swerving pattern on the way back) but she was asking me if I saw him too, and I KNOW I saw a guy there is no doubt about it, but the real question is, WHY THE FUCK IS THIS GUY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING FOREST, RIGHT BEHIND US. Like I dont know if I can explain this enough. We were a good half mile from anything but woods, there is absolutely no explanation to why this guy would be there much less right behind us. To this day I am still in awe of that experience, and I still have no explanation for it.

Just telling this story gives me goosebumps thinking about it, and at the time I nearly shit myself.

wow a 3 year topic on ghost on an mma website now thats just fascinating

We were a good half mile from anything but woods, there is absolutely no explanation to why this guy would be there much less right behind us. To this day I am still in awe of that experience, and I still have no explanation for it.

Just telling this story gives me goosebumps thinking about it, and at the time I nearly shit myself.[/QUOTE]

a half mile isn't that far from civilization... that coulda been a bum that just lived there... if this were like 10-15 miles out that'd be fucked up. thats still pretty insanely scary tho.. i woulda shit for sure...

Again, there is no such thing as ghosts.

/thread

When people feel the need to type these sort of things, it reeks of insecurity on some level. I have probably never seen a ghost and may never will, I can't tell you if there is such a thing or there isn't, but it's foolish to discount any possibility. Scientists talk about improbabilities, not impossibilities.

People are stupid. There is no such thing as ghosts. There is no scientific evidence for any sort of "paranormal" activity and it defies all logic and reasoning. You have to have the intelligence of a child to believe in such ridiculous things.

Bullshit. Some things do exist. Like demons and dead spirits

When people feel the need to type these sort of things, it reeks of insecurity on some level. I have probably never seen a ghost and may never will, I can't tell you if there is such a thing or there isn't, but it's foolish to discount any possibility. Scientists talk about improbabilities, not impossibilities.

Not in this case. I discount all possibility because there has never been any reasonable proof. So many people have anecdotal accounts but somehow they never seem to be able to get a picture, video or recording.
One would suspect that with the proliferation of all of these recording devices (heck even cell phones can shoot videos and stills) that it would be inevitable that there would be many instances of documentable proof... and yet there isn't.

Having said all that, the sheer idea of 'ghosts' is ridiculous and illogical.

ok i have 2 stories. i used to work at a sams club and people said they have seen ghosts there i always called bullshit on them.

one day i was stocking the freezer with a co worker, these are the big walk in freezers that you can drive a forklift into. i just put up a stack of merch. in the steel with the forklift we would layer the merch on a pallet stack another pallet on top and layer more and so on. the top layer was boxes of frozen lasagna each box probably weighed 35lbs. there were 5 cases of the lasagna on the top pallet one on each corner of the pallet and one in the middle. after about 20 mins of us in there stocking we hear a loud noise behind us, look back and 2 cases of the lasagna are about 5 feet behind us on the ground. keep in mind these were 25 feet up and about 20 feet away from us. the front 2 cases that were on the pallet were the ones behind us. freaked the hell out of us.

another time again working at the sams club me and an older guy were the only ones in the building working an overnight. we were in the middle of the store doing a reset. there was a long hallway running the length of the store where the recieving and claims dept was. if you ever been to a sams club they have the flatbeds you can get to load up you stuff on. they were metal and if you put 3 or 4 together to push them they made quite a loud noise.

during the night i heard flatbeds running up and down that long hallway and would look at the old guy and ask him if he heard it. he told me i was fucking crazy. then while stocking i hear it again and he just looks up at me with this terrifying look , he hears it too. he was so scared he wanted to go home but we were locked in there.

I posted that for humor purposes for the most part and I'm sure nobody gives a shit about your hardcore stance that ghosts don't exist this isn't a debate thread it's a thread chronicling first hand accounts.

I'm hardcore because I don't believe in casper the friendly ghost?
Go back to your Little Green Men thread UFO-boy.

Not in this case. I discount all possibility because there has never been any reasonable proof. So many people have anecdotal accounts but somehow they never seem to be able to get a picture, video or recording.
One would suspect that with the proliferation of all of these recording devices (heck even cell phones can shoot videos and stills) that it would be inevitable that there would be many instances of documentable proof... and yet there isn't.

Having said all that, the sheer idea of 'ghosts' is ridiculous and illogical.

There are tons of photos and video footage, backing it up. There's no evidence that there are no such things as spirits. Research on NDE's is the closest valid evidence to there being such a thing as souls.

There are tons of photos and video footage, backing it up. There's no evidence that there are no such things as spirits. Research on NDE's is the closest valid evidence to there being such a thing as souls.

As far as I know, nothing has been presented that has been proven to be a ghost.
All are discredited or are attributable to natural phenomena.

NDE to is purely anecdotal.

I am open to be proven wrong, just am certain that I never will be on this topic.

Okay, not really a ghost story, but freaked me the fuck out anyway.

Here's a little backstory. I live in a gated community with some type of management which oversees all the activities that go on in the neighborhood. They plan out a neighborhood "camp-out" type deal annually, where a lot of the fathers take their sons camping for a weekend in late October. Well anyway, being a teenager at the time, I would go with a bunch of friends that live in the neighborhood, and we would enjoy this father-son camp out as a time to get extremely fucked up every night and do wild things in the woods. Bear in mind, this is at a state park where the camp grounds are set up. Well around the same time every year, they have "haunted houses" set up near the camp grounds (these were fake, marketing ploys to scare little kids) well anyway, we thought it would be fun to get really high and drunk and go make fun of the actors at the haunted houses. So first of all, keep in mind these are set up about a mile and a half away from the camp grounds that we were staying at, so we had quite a walk set up before us. We usually waited until about midnight before we even start walking. So anyway, we were blazing blunts and drinking beers on the walk there, so were pretty toasted by the time we actually get to the haunted house. In this case, we went to the "haunted cornfield" which was basically this elaborately set up maze inside a cornfield with corn growing in excess of 9 feet tall. Anyway we had our fun there, and it took us about 2 hours to finish due to the fact that most of us were inebriated to the point where we didnt have any sense of direction.

This is where is started getting weird. We were walking back the same path that we went there on, and bear in mind its around 2:30 damn near 3:00 in the morning, pitch-black. So were having our fun fucking around in the forest, and at that point we were completely surrounded by about a half mile of forest (when you really think about it, thats a good distance of forest away from any type of civilization) well anyway, I was talking up this girl the entire night, and this was the perfect opportunity to get her alone. So, I walk her out away from the other group and were walking the same direction to get back to the camp grounds. We stop next to this tree and sit down on a log to catch our breath. Well, I took full advantage and made a move on her, and next thing you know were hooking up pretty much laying down on the forest ground. Were getting pretty into it, I'm up her shirt, my shirt is already off and I was about to get into her, when I hear this deep panting/loud breathing type noise behind me, I almost thought it was her at first when we were making out, that is, until I glanced over my left shoulder and all I saw was this pair of eyes and mouth, so I took a good look (this all took place in about 2 seconds) and realized that this was a black guy. Literally this guy is soo dark it looks like he just got off the boat. I had absolutely NO idea what this guy was doing in the middle of the fucking forest, so I am absolutely terrified at this point, I jump up without a shirt on or anything, and just start booking it through the forest, I completely forget that my girl is still back there, but she took off not too long after I jumped. So, I get back to the camp grounds panting completely out of breath, and what do you know, the chick is already back there (I still have no idea how she got there first, I think I did a swerving pattern on the way back) but she was asking me if I saw him too, and I KNOW I saw a guy there is no doubt about it, but the real question is, WHY THE FUCK IS THIS GUY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING FOREST, RIGHT BEHIND US. Like I dont know if I can explain this enough. We were a good half mile from anything but woods, there is absolutely no explanation to why this guy would be there much less right behind us. To this day I am still in awe of that experience, and I still have no explanation for it.

Just telling this story gives me goosebumps thinking about it, and at the time I nearly shit myself.

Lol it's obvious the girl was not impressed by you running away, so she had sex with the black dude then he drove her back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back