Ghetto Construction Worker Controversy

Yes, of course, next question.

The whole crew should be packing and the head of the team should be on top of the bulldozer patrolling with a mounted .50cal.

Milwaukee is a dump. Ran by democrats while the rest of the state largely stays beautiful. Gentrified to shit. The only thing growing in Milwaukee is the ghetto.

LOL at not allowing dangerous weapons in the workplace. Their workplace right now is one of the most dangerous zip codes in the country.

Wear a damn ankle or shoulder holster.

Why does one of them have it out of the holster?

People care about this random local story? People care if someone carries a firearm to work? People care that other people care that someone carries a firearm to work?

Just another day in the outrage factory...at least thread demonstrates childishness from both sides.

Smart move bringing the guns. Dumb move not concealing them (with CCW license).

LOL at TS username and thread topic

giphy.gif

People care about this random local story? People care if someone carries a firearm to work? People care that other people care that someone carries a firearm to work?

Just another day in the outrage factory...at least thread demonstrates childishness from both sides.
Any story starts as a random local story. The backlash against them for wanting to be able to defend themselves is what I found ridiculous. To add some context, we had a city employee, a building inspector, get his head blown off with a sawed off shotgun by a 17 year old carjacker earlier this year and these workers are in the same area.

Any story starts as a random local story. The backlash against them for wanting to be able to defend themselves is what I found ridiculous. To add some context, we had a city employee, a building inspector, get his head blown off with a sawed off shotgun by a 17 year old carjacker earlier this year and these workers are in the same area.

You find the backlash ridiculous but you don't find your our sense of outrage at their outrage ridiculous. You're both ridiculous. Some irrelevant local story about irrelevant local contractors and a slightly less irrelevant local politician and then people who think this irrelevant local spat needs national attention.

Careful as classifying the right carry a gun as a human right and then (probably) ridicule someone who says healthcare is a human right.

Side note -- there was a road crew in my home town that hired incredibly hot (slutty hot) 19-23 year old students to hold those stop and slow signs while wearing short shorts and tank tops.

It's was brilliant (people didn't rage out over construction and actually slowed down). Until some uppity fatty bitched about it and kiboshed the fun.

You find the backlash ridiculous but you don't find your our sense of outrage at their outrage ridiculous. You're both ridiculous. Some irrelevant local story about irrelevant local contractors and a slightly less irrelevant local politician and then people who think this irrelevant local spat needs national attention.

As a mod why not dump the thread instead of childishly berating someone for adding content they find interesting? Did you post something interesting today that this is drawing attention away from unfairly?

As a mod why not dump the thread instead of childishly berating someone for adding content they find interesting? Did you post something interesting today that this is drawing attention away from unfairly?

Just because I think it's irrelevant doesn't mean there aren't people who think it's worth discussing. It touches on the recurring gun rights conversations and various social perception issues that this subforum likes to discuss so dumping it for personal reasons would be an abuse of moderator abilities.

Instead, I do what people on forums do...I posted my opinion.

Good for them. What a piece of shit whoever the fuck that was they interviewed.

You sound like a nihilist, in which case everything is irrelevant.

Back