GGG's chin

So I'm not allowed to bring up some of the bs opinions I've seen online because not everyone holds them? It exists and I wanted to bring it up. If it doesn't apply to you that's great. Again you are too sensitive.

You can do whatever you want,..nobody is stopping you. We can also call you on your Bullshit around WHY you're bringing up those specific minority opinions. If you think thats being too sensitive, tough shit.

You can do whatever you want,..nobody is stopping you. We can also call you on your Bullshit around WHY you're bringing up those specific minority opinions. If you think thats being too sensitive, tough shit.
Thank you for the permission , that's very sensitive of you.

GGG's insane chin is about as impressive of a quality that he has. As a huge fan of his for a pretty longtime now, everyone talks about his power but his chin and stamina for his size, are more rare in this sport than his punching power, imo. The guy is a true boxing warrior in every sense of the word, as is Canelo.

All that being said, I knew GGG could take Canelo's shots on account of Danny being a much bigger puncher who was landing bombs on him for a large part of that fight, and GGG barely reacted. It's unreal. What really got me was how well Canelo stood up to GGG's shots.

I said earlier itp that his chin and stamina are even more impressive than his power, but GGG is still a big fucking puncher and Canelo shook him off which I found the most surprising aspect, probably in this whole fight.

Last edited:
GGG's insane chin is about as impressive of a quality that he has. As a huge fan of his for a pretty longtime now, everyone talks about his power but his chin and stamina for his size, are more rare in this sport than his punching power, imo. The guy is a true boxing warrior in every sense of the word, as is Canelo.

All that being said, I knew GGG could take Canelo's shots on account of Danny being a much bigger puncher who was landing bombs on him for a large part of that fight, and GGG barely reacted. It's unreal. What really got me was how well Canelo stood up to GGG's shots.

I said earlier itp that his chin and stamina are even more impressive than his power, but GGG is still a big fucking puncher and Canelo shook him off which I found the most surprising aspect, probably in this whole fight.

Canelo's poker face is solid.

So in other words I didn't strawman anyones argument. I made a statement which i clarified later. And yes i have seen people try to claim GGG won exchanges because he took shots well.

During an exchange if a guy is visibly hurt he should lose that exchange.

Now if your talking about getting credit for eating a bomb that's different.

Back