GGG's chin

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can literally see the disappointment on Canelo's face, where he just sighs

Last edited:
GGG is made of iron. Those Kazakhs are hard MFs.

Golovkin has a chin like a God. It's like the man is carved out of granite. That moment is a testament to his grit and toughness.

This reminds me when Terry Norris first fought Simon brown. (You younguns won't know who im talkijg about...

Terry Norris unloaded in this guy...didnt even phase him..

I can't imagine how frustrating that would be

The problem is people want to give ggg that exchange because he wasn't hurt.

This reminds me when Terry Norris first fought Simon brown. (You younguns won't know who im talkijg about...

Terry Norris unloaded in this guy...didnt even phase him..

I can't imagine how frustrating that would be
Vincent Pettway found the button though... Lol

Exchange of one punch? I haven't seen anyone state that either.
I've seen people claim GGG won in part because he took everything canelo landed and kept coming. In essence they seem to want to credit ggg more for taking a good shot then canelo for landing one. Which is not how you score a round. That's what i was referring to.

I've seen people claim GGG won in part because he took everything canelo landed and kept coming. In essence they seem to want to credit ggg more for taking a good shot then canelo for landing one. Which is not how you score a round. That's what i was referring to.
U r very correct but effective punches score higher.....ggg got hit and took it and Canelo ran at times mayb making GGG punches look more effective than they actually were.....or mayb they were that effective

U r very correct but effective punches score higher.....ggg got hit and took it and Canelo ran at times mayb making GGG punches look more effective than they actually were.....or mayb they were that effective
what is an "effective punch" in your opinion?

F&ck the chin.....triple GGG must have the p4p strongest neck , his head almost flew clean off his shoulders and not wobbled one bit

what is an "effective punch" in your opinion?
Anything that lands clean.....but when u move away and run it could give the judges the appearance that the punches are more effective than they r.

He certainly has a good chin. But the chins of Harry Greb, Carlos Monzon, Marvin Hagler and B-Hop were 5x better.

He certainly has a good chin. But the chins of Harry Greb, Carlos Monzon, Marvin Hagler and B-Hop were 5x better.

Given that he's never been down nor visibly hurt, it's hard to see how you'd draw that conclusion.

Given that he's never been down nor visibly hurt, it's hard to see how you'd draw that conclusion.
Wasn't it foreman who said scrap iron Johnson had the best chin? There was a story that he trained for his fight with foreman with a cinder block tied round his neck.

Back