GGG-Saunders Unlikely, GGG to wait for Canelo (Very bad look for GGG!)

A concessions is a choice. Thats just semantics.
If GGG planned to do 2 fights in that same time period instead of one.. That is giving up something to please Oscar's demands.
They should of applied that same level of concern and caution before they signed the JR. Fight if it was genuine.
More interested to see what hits the news after the Canelo Jr fight than I am in that fight itself
Curious myself how both sides handle the media after Canelo fights jr

Well a side has more power , GGG can fight others or not

But we will see who drops the ball on this round of negotiations once all is put to light

Edit apparently the "concession " is really an "injury "

Last edited:
Show me where I said that or did you get excited to argue

The quote was that I said millionaires do fight

You specifically mentioned GGG. Yet here he is not fighting waiting for a Payday

A concessions is a choice. Thats just semantics.
If GGG planned to do 2 fights in that same time period instead of one.. That is giving up something to please Oscar's demands.
They should of applied that same level of concern and caution before they signed the JR. Fight if it was genuine.
More interested to see what hits the news after the Canelo Jr fight than I am in that fight itself
so the negotions not looking good Oscar is playing the oh I havent heard GGG took time off to talk about fighting with Canelo

to me that seems like Oscar holds childish grudges I hope he is not the one doing the negotiations . Talk about bs

Exactly, it's a bad look. It's always been about the money and the easy opponents, and not about the belts and fighting 4 times a year. That's at least what this move looks like.

I don't rate BJS, I think Golovkin could beat him in his sleep. But why not get that out of the way and then fight Canelo like they said they would?

Maybe, just maybe BJS won't fight GGG? That's far more likely! He's held the belt hostage since winning it, has got fat and barely beat a journeyman! i doubt very much that a fight with golovkin is high on his Christmas wish list

i'm still half expecting oscar to pull some shit and get this fight cancelled.

Back