GGG is huge !!! London face off , Canelo is done !

I heard that after Floyd beat Canelo, Floyd visited him in the locker room and placed his hand on his head. Ever since then, Canelo's been dedicated, working hard, getting better each and every day, not ducking or dodging nobody, and boxing mu'fuckers.

That my delicious friend is accepting the legendary dark flesh inside of you. Like i said before, and will say in the future, you will accept it because you cannot abscond from it, the process of realization slides inside slowly and eloquently. It must never be rushed, and must be nuanced and accurate in it's guise of penetration. The hand of Mr Mayweather permeated his dendrites inside of Canelo, as it nested and seeded as it marbled his flesh into it's current form. An ivory that radiates as it vibrates the cortex of your Being Mr Nac. Let it be known that these are the narratives among the shards of The Nexus.

Toss it up. Im good with Danny taking the nod as the size difference is pretty crazy but hes not just blasting Canelo out of there. Its like the JCC size comparison but not a lazy can.

Toss it up. Im good with Danny taking the nod as the size difference is pretty crazy but hes not just blasting Canelo out of there. Its like the JCC size comparison but not a lazy can.

5k? Danny will stop him. I think it's an easy fight. I only think he has one more big fight at 60. He's 91 right now

5k? Danny will stop him. I think it's an easy fight. I only think he has one more big fight at 60. He's 91 right now
I think Danny beats him but not easily. Maybe by late stoppage or decision. It's not a fight I think he takes anytime soon though. Unless he has an immediate rematch with GGG he'll probably take a tuneup or 4 before his next big fight.

I think Danny beats him but not easily. Maybe by late stoppage or decision. It's not a fight I think he takes anytime soon though. Unless he has an immediate rematch with GGG he'll probably take a tuneup or 4 before his next big fight.

<[analyzed}>

If Canelo wins, it'll be Saunders then another GGG ,

Danny is too big and he can move

If Canelo wins, it'll be Saunders then another GGG ,

Danny is too big and he can move
I've been saying it for a while that he won't fight Danny. He's just too big and Canelo is only just now testing the waters as a full fledged MW.

Well figure something out if it comes to be. Canelo's pay day would be worth the weight cut I suppose.

Well figure something out if it comes to be. Canelo's pay day would be worth the weight cut I suppose.

He'll get about 6 mil. Danny said he would take 1.5

RIP your bank account

flushing-money-o-gif.1551218

I'm taking bets, I'm with Ggg loser records goodbye yellow brick road by Elton John, and post it on you tube. No need to show the face.

I'm taking bets, I'm with Ggg loser records goodbye yellow brick road by Elton John, and post it on you tube. No need to show the face.
Lol any takers ? Mmmmm tempting !

Can I have my own band play it ?

Lol any takers ? Mmmmm tempting !

Can I have my own band play it ?
Sure bro, just need to be your voice, I would sing it with the song being played in the background. I'm not sure I would bet you though :) are you a musician?

Sure bro, just need to be your voice, I would sing it with the song being played in the background. I'm not sure I would bet you though :) are you a musician?
Nah, I have no artistic bone in my body , just some investment partnership .

If you don't get any takers I'll take you up ... makes fights fun .

God I hope I don't lose

GGG is a much better boxer than a lot of people think. He adapted his "mexican style" to the pro ranks because he wanted to KO people and be exciting as this is what he believes pro boxing should be but his record as an amateur is 345-8 (or something like that) and is an olympic silver medalist, beating Andre Dirrell in the process.

GGG not only can box himself if he chooses to but he has pretty much seen everything there is to see in the boxing ring.

The Jacobs fight is a perfect example of this. The Jacobs fight had all the ingredients of an upset. An extremely motivated opponent, bigger, stronger, younger, faster and in the best shape of his life, ready to be the champion. GGG himself was not all there and probably thinking Canelo a bit too much and clearly didn't take him as serious yet in the fight he made the correct adjustments and won a tough decision.

I am not saying Canelo has no chance, GGG has one glaring weakness and that's that he has never been hurt before, so he has a type of confidence that allows him to think he can absorb all shots. Canelo hits harder than most fighters he has ever fought and Canelo is now sharper and smarter than he was back in their famous big bear sparring match (where GGG hurt Canelo with a shot and most people saw GGG winning)

There's a reason why Canelo took this fight, he feels golovkin is beatable now.

It's going to be great, I just hope we get to see a bit more from Golovkin as far as his boxing savvy goes, because so far he hasn't needed to do anything other than move forward and throw bombs, although the way he cuts the ring is unlike anything i've seen. He gets fighters tired just by walking in front of them and generating pressure without throwing punches.

Seeing GGG cut the ring feels like he has a rope tied from his waist to his opponent's waist, he just never moves from that perfect range he has to be, no matter how much his opponents try to move to get a breather it's almost as if he is a mirror image as far as distance goes. This freaked jacobs up so bad and that's why he was too cautious and couldn't box as he wanted to, because GGG was always in "ktfo" range.

Canelo on the other hand has all the tools to become an all time great, he is much better now than he was when he fought Floyd and he will need to be because this fight is harder in every possible way, the worst May can do is make you look bad, GGG can end your career. Reminds me of how Vargas was never the same after he was knocked out by Trinidad. Vargas had never been down prior to the Trinidad fight and he was knocked down in the first round of that fight then knocked out in the 12th. After that fight Vargas was knocked down again against an opponent that had no business knocking him down, his chin and confidence were fucked.

Can't wait, I am so pumped for this shit, I was even going to fly to vegas with the wife to catch the fight but then I saw the prices for that weekend, plane + tickets + hotel.... yeah, my tv will do fine.

Canelo choppity chop, ggg being classy, loeffler being unreasonable are all outcomes that are potential.

Nah, I have no artistic bone in my body , just some investment partnership .

If you don't get any takers I'll take you up ... makes fights fun .

God I hope I don't lose
LOL OK man, pm me for details, I really hope my boy wins. The karaoke bar closes Everytime I sing.

1. Canelo isn't dressed better. The lapels of his jacket are covering half the collar of his shirt.
2. GGG is wearing a double-breasted suit. You should NEVER unbutton the jacket of a double-breasted suit.

The man is this picture is wearing a single-breasted blazer (with what looks like grey flanel pants), not a double-breasted suit jacket.

Is that you Patrick Bateman?

I'll take bets on this one too. Canelo here.

A certain poster still owes youtube songs. I don't want to make this ugly lol

Av bet, 2 months, GGG is going to smash this MexiCAN

Giggles

Back