GGG is huge !!! London face off , Canelo is done !

i really want GGG to win but he didn't look his usual ferocious self in his last fight.... i hope he's still in his prime

i really want GGG to win but he didn't look his usual ferocious self in his last fight.... i hope he's still in his prime
I want golovkin to beat canelo,Jacobs beat canelo and then rematch golovkin.

Ward Joshua is lols and does anyone understand why pacquiao isn't fighting someone he isn't going to beat the tar out of?

Really? I'm surprised since your boy didn't make it look easy. Do you think Canelo would beat Jacobs? I think if GGG can take Jacobs power then he's easily going to be able to deal with what Canelo throws at him. I don't think however that Canelo can handle GGG's power. GGG by liver shot.

Not to mention that Jacobs himself thinks that GGG will beat Canelo. http://www.boxingnews24.com/2017/06/ggg-vs-canelo/

Anyway. This is truly an exciting match.
Nobody can say for sure who will win.

Plenty of time for Canelo to pull out and announce a SMW fight with Antwun Echols.

Plenty of time for Canelo to pull out and announce a SMW fight with Antwun Echols.
tenor.gif

Danny Jacobs would wipe the floor with Canelo
Anything can happen in boxing , but what are you basing this on ?

Which fight showed you stylistically Danny would wipe the floor

Anything can happen in boxing , but what are you basing this on ?

Which fight showed you stylistically Danny would wipe the floor

he would dwarf him and overpower him easily, look at how small canelo looks against ggg, and how small ggg looked against jacobs lol
golovkin-jacobs-fight-boxing-696x391.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

canelo is shorter than floyd even, he's a tiny dude

Based on the GGG fight Danny can move around Canelo, prevent him from planting his feet, and dish punishment with his power from various angles, and with his long reach. Canelo doesn't have GGG's jab to stick to Jacobs from a distance. I don't see him beating Danny.

We shall see but it's not a forgone conclusion.

Canelo still needs to beat GGG a huge task for him .

If he did beat GGG , would people want to see him fight Jacobs ?

he would dwarf him and overpower him easily, look at how small canelo looks against ggg, and how small ggg looked against jacobs lol
golovkin-jacobs-fight-boxing-696x391.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

canelo is shorter than floyd even, he's a tiny dude
Size doesn't matter it's the motion of the ocean that counts...:rolleyes:

Back