GGG is gonna require that any future opponent be enrolled in the VADA testing

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
In what is a great attempt to clean up the sport GGG says any future opponent must be enrolled in Vada

http://www.fightsports.tv/ggg-signs-up-for-stricter-vada-testing/

In other news

Tom Loeffler, Golovkin’s promoter, told BoxingScene.com for a story posted Friday that, “Derevyanchenko wasn’t up to fighting May 5.”

DiBella and Connolly contend that is the furthest thing from the truth.

“That’s a complete lie,” DiBella told BoxingScene.com. “Sergiy was available the whole way. Tom knows that.”

Why so many people calling GGG team liars?

https://www.boxingscene.com/manager-ggg-avoided-derevyanchenko-may-5-they-know-it--128378

Lol I knew you couldn't get in some GGG news that was positive without also posting something that's a dig at him at the same time. Nice.

Lol I knew you couldn't get in some GGG news that was positive without also posting something that's a dig at him at the same time. Nice.
Glad I didn't disappoint =)

Because they're projecting. Maybe they be lyin'.
I would understand maybe 2 people doing it but a large majority who have dealt with Loeffler say that about him

Once again they're all on it. Wouldn't be surprised if GGG team found a loophole to make sure everybody else aint on it whilst he is. Especially since he's getting up there in age. Some PED's like EPO for example cant be tested for. Canelo got caught taking Clen which is mainly used for weight loss. You really believe that's all he was on? He was on other stuff but like many other top boxers he found a way to beat the test but that clen fucked it all up for him. Makes me cringe seeing his haters point fingers and call him a cheat knowing that most boxers they're fans of are on some form of PEDs whether it be EPO, sarms, a little test, hgh etc. Everyone assumes steroids but there are so many better things to take for a sport like boxing.

Once again they're all on it. Wouldn't be surprised if GGG team found a loophole to make sure everybody else aint on it whilst he is. Especially since he's getting up there in age. Some PED's like EPO for example cant be tested for. Canelo got caught taking Clen which is mainly used for weight loss. You really believe that's all he was on? He was on other stuff but like many other top boxers he found a way to beat the test but that clen fucked it all up for him. Makes me cringe seeing his haters point fingers and call him a cheat knowing that most boxers they're fans of are on some form of PEDs whether it be EPO, sarms, a little test, hgh etc. Everyone assumes steroids but there are so many better things to take for a sport like boxing.
Perfectly said, most will ignore this truth.sadly and go on thinking some alternative world

I personally know of about 7 pro boxers and even more mma top guys who 100 percent use yet cry all the time how they hate ped users

Lol all with the same supplier

I would understand maybe 2 people doing it but a large majority who have dealt with Loeffler say that about him

If this is true, then I suppose it's sauce for the goose. Every promoter is probably the cliche crook we envision, and if they aren't, then they aren't worth mentioning at the top.

Is normal, even if it sullies the dignity of the sport.

EPO can be tested for. It's not that easy to get caught because you have to catch them a few days after using it. And also the reason why there were questions asked about Floyd being granted a posthumous exception for his IV use, diluting the blood with an IV is a way to avoid getting caught for EPO use.

So we should just assume everyone is cheating and not care at all when someone fails a test?

Because they're projecting. Maybe they be lyin'.

Of course Marc A liked this. Why can't you just admit that all the evidence points to your guy being a cheater and none of it points to GGG being a cheater. You know, the facts.

Last edited:
Anybody saying GGG is on something is straight up making shit up. To say Canelo is on something is quite a logical thing to say considering what's happened.

Glad Canelo has enrolled though and glad GGG is taking a stand on the matter, demanding his opponents to be tested. Good for the sport to say the least.

Btw, is Wilder doing the same as GGG? Think I've heard something like that.

Anybody saying GGG is on something is straight up making shit up. To say Canelo is on something is quite a logical thing to say considering what's happened.

Glad Canelo has enrolled though and glad GGG is taking a stand on the matter, demanding his opponents to be tested. Good for the sport to say the least.

Btw, is Wilder doing the same as GGG? Think I've heard something like that.
considering how many times wilder lost a fight date due to other people getting caught, he should probably take the exact opposite stand as golovkin and refuse to fight anyone who will be tested.

In what is a great attempt to clean up the sport GGG says any future opponent must be enrolled in Vada

http://www.fightsports.tv/ggg-signs-up-for-stricter-vada-testing/

In other news

Tom Loeffler, Golovkin’s promoter, told BoxingScene.com for a story posted Friday that, “Derevyanchenko wasn’t up to fighting May 5.”

DiBella and Connolly contend that is the furthest thing from the truth.

“That’s a complete lie,” DiBella told BoxingScene.com. “Sergiy was available the whole way. Tom knows that.”

Why so many people calling GGG team liars?

https://www.boxingscene.com/manager-ggg-avoided-derevyanchenko-may-5-they-know-it--128378
<[analyzed}>

Youuuu, I see what you did, you have a gift the way you switched it up... :p

Perfectly said, most will ignore this truth.sadly and go on thinking some alternative world

I personally know of about 7 pro boxers and even more mma top guys who 100 percent use yet cry all the time how they hate ped users

Lol all with the same supplier
Oh, please you guys, "everyone" is not cheating. There's no reason to believe GGG is on anything unless you believe "everyone" is on something. Let's stick to berating people who actually fail tests, or that show some dramatic physical change, but this just reeks of whataboutism.

EPO can be tested for. It's not that easy to get caught because you have to catch them a few days after using it. And also the reason why there were questions asked about Floyd being granted a posthumous exception for his IV use, diluting the blood with an IV is a way to avoid getting caught for EPO use.
But isn't the purpose of EPO to load up red blood cells into our blood? If you then dilute it by hydrating with an IV would that then defeat the purpose? Was he given the IV post weigh in, where it would just be a normal matter of dehydrating to make weight then using the IV to counter the I'll effects, thereby having a size advantage without necessarily having to be cheating in regards to drugs. Granted, the reason for banning IVs was to prevent an athlete obscuring drug use, but that's not the only reason somebody would use them.

considering how many times wilder lost a fight date due to other people getting caught, he should probably take the exact opposite stand as golovkin and refuse to fight anyone who will be tested.
LOL

But isn't the purpose of EPO to load up red blood cells into our blood? If you then dilute it by hydrating with an IV would that then defeat the purpose? Was he given the IV post weigh in, where it would just be a normal matter of dehydrating to make weight then using the IV to counter the I'll effects, thereby having a size advantage without necessarily having to be cheating in regards to drugs. Granted, the reason for banning IVs was to prevent an athlete obscuring drug use, but that's not the only reason somebody would use them.
Yes you bump up your red blood cell count, then you dilute with saline but you still have a higher level of red blood cells then you started with. Yeah the IV was post weigh in, so as you say it could have just been an innocent matter of hydrating. But he circumvented the rules and managed to get an exemption. At the least it looks like they were willing to bend the rules for him because of who he was but they really shouldn't have, as it could have been use to cover up drug detection.

Of course Marc A liked this. Why can't you just admit that all the evidence points to your guy being a cheater and none of it points to GGG being a cheater. You know, the facts.

Are you under the impression that I think GGG is a cheater? If so, you are operating from a false presumption.

GGG = clean fighter
Canelo = tainted fighter, with a distant hope from myself that was not willfully cheating

The "they" was not a reference to Loeffler, as it was the people talking about Loeffler.

This ought to clarify things. Or, perhaps I misunderstood you, and your remarks were in actuality directed completely at Mark A.

So we should just assume everyone is cheating and not care at all when someone fails a test?
No I think we should just allow PED use tbh. Under the supervision of a doctor of course just like men on test replacement therapy. PEDs dont make fighters more skillful or knowledgeable about the sport. They're mainly used for injuries and allow fighters to train harder and longer. You have sports like NFL where they're all on it and its worked out okay. If they weren't the sport might not be as entertaining.

Back