GGG got robbed... Twice

Not robbed but you know when CANelo gets a split Dec against floyd that you're gonna be fucked if you face him and it goes to the Judges Dec.

And lets not get in to the whole 6 months for TWO failed drug tests and the whole hand wraps thing.

Close fights and not so close fights will favour the newest house fighter in Vegas.
Goatnelo was vindicated if he pops again then yes,

Most fighters and trainers didn't have GGG winning

Goatnelo hand wraps were explained by Mr. Garcia

Goatnelo gave every edge to GGG

They picked and approved the judges

Hell even Abel is man enough to say Goatnelo won fair and sqaure

True about Floyd but decisions have gone against fan favourites before.

I believe De La Hoya won the first nine rounds against Trinidad and aside from my personal belief the widespread consensus was that De La Hoya won yet he got screwed over despite being a hugely well known and extremely marketable fighter.

Trinidad being a Don King fighter was a bit of an equaliser.

Delahoya had many nods go his way. Tito was an undefeated star as well.
De Lahoya gave away many of the last rounds as well. And pretty much stopped
Fighting.

I’ve watched boxing long enough to know
That canelo is one of those fighters who will always
Benefit from going to the cards.

I like canelo as well. I’m not bitching about it. It’s just the reality.

Sure sometimes the star doesn’t get the benefitnon the cards. But that’s not the norm when talking about a star like canello.

I’m not saying ggg got screwed. I’m just saying canelo will always have the advantage on the score cards.
Just a reality of prize fighting.

Has Golovkin looked beatable in his last few fights because of age, or because he's finally fighting guys who aren't total bums?

Has Golovkin looked beatable in his last few fights because of age, or because he's finally fighting guys who aren't total bums?
A bit of both but more of the second.

GGG and Kovalev were HBO hype jobs that I never liked a lot. I didn't mind GGG but for the longest time his biggest win was vs David Lemieux who he fought scared to death of. then he fought Jacobs to what was a point win for either fighter, that if GGG would have lost it would have been a "robbery" Kovalev does nothing for 5 of the last 6 rounds vs ward but "kovalev pitched a near shutout, dan rafeal even agrees with me"

I know I dont agree on the 12 round but 115-113 x 2 and 114-114 sounded like fair scores. for the ggg vs canelo fight.

The Russian’s probably robbed him and his village way more than that.

Back