GGG got robbed... Twice

Garbage decision again, sullying GGG's record with their corruption

Both bad decisions for GGG. Both good decisions for business. Canelo vs GGG 3 next year lol.

Canelo landed way more power punches and came to fight. GGG came to point fight and it backfired on him.

He looked old early on and Canelo was outclassing him but GGG fucking BOMBED on Canelo the second half of the fight, nothin point fighting about the shots these two beasts were throwin.

I think he got robbed worse this fight than the last one. Should be 2-0 against Canelo, what a shame.

Canelo landed way more power punches and came to fight. GGG came to point fight and it backfired on him.

I see your point, and also your avatar.

Boxing is a fucking joke tbh

What did anyone expect golden boy promotions and their star going to a decision.

Guarantee if GGG had one knockdown, they wudda called it a draw.

GGG needed to sleep canelo in order to win

GGG is 2-0 against steroid freak Canelo. Fuck the judges.

Snapping Canelo head back with power jabs, uppercuts and straight rights isn't point fighting lol. What fight were you watching?

Lol GGG’s face looks like minced meat and y’all think he won.

I think GGG at least got 2 rds on Canelo..

What did anyone expect golden boy promotions and their star going to a decision.

If GGG put him to sleep he’d probably get another draw.

Fixed fight.

it was a lot closer than the first fight, but yeah GGG should have gotten this one too. we all know how corrupt boxing is though so this kind of shit doesn't surprise me.

such bullshit that GGG was absolutely robbed of that first win.

Triple G entering the twilight years of his career, not surprised Golden Boy wants to give it to the younger guy even though GGG should have had his hand raised. He needed a knockout to win this

I was hoping for a knock down by the end, because I knew it they are going to robe him again. Why do they hate on GGG is beyond me. This is one of the most loved boxers nowadays.

Canelo won a bunch of early rounds and that’s what won him the fight.

Weird parallel of the Wonderboy/Woodley fights. Both guys who are 1-0-1 in the series, but should really be 0-2 imo

Back