ggg done w/ hbo?

GGG knows he won that fight. Canelo os like the knew Mayweather, whenever Mayweather would clearly lose a fight they'd have 1 judge either score it a draw or give it to the other guy to help avoid controversy. Sucks how the only time you get real commentary is during the smaller fights, all big boxing matches are corrupt as hell.

Canelo clearly won.. He was walking him down most of the fight and his shots clearly hurt ggg.

Ggg only hurt canelo towards the end of the fight.

And I thought ggg got robbed the first time.

Well the commentary was clearly biased and HBO needs a star.

Easy pick the young good looking and brash mexican or the quiet humble Eastern European who nearing the end of his career.

GGG knows he won that fight. Canelo os like the knew Mayweather, whenever Mayweather would clearly lose a fight they'd have 1 judge either score it a draw or give it to the other guy to help avoid controversy. Sucks how the only time you get real commentary is during the smaller fights, all big boxing matches are corrupt as hell.
I agree ggg won. Ut really other than 1 time when could u argue Mayweather lost?

Dunno. I suspect he’ll go wherever Canelo goes so he can hunt the trilogy.

I agree ggg won. Ut really other than 1 time when could u argue Mayweather lost?
1st Maidana fight. Also a perfect example of corruption is the fact that Ledermam had Maidana up 5 rds to 1 going into rd 7 but then in like rd 10 or 11 he said Mayweather was up 3 rds... (There were no point deductions or knockdowns).

Anyone who argues for canelo should take a seat. He had hbo in his pocket and Vegas still said he lost. Fuck boxing

Neither fighter won the fight clearly, had it a draw, but if I had to MUST DECISION like SENGOKU, I'd give it to Canelo.

Lemi, Jacobs, and potential Canelo rematch are all with HBO. Jacobs is at the end of his contract tho? He could even fight Mungia at this point

With PBC, there is CHarlo. Otherwise, who else is there?

He won clearly. I’d go on a media tour explaining the corruption in the sport. It won’t make a difference but I’m done with boxing

Canelo clearly won.. He was walking him down most of the fight and his shots clearly hurt ggg.

GGG was robbed both times.

GGG is signed with DAZN where all the big names are.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again HEARN RUNS BOXING.

Walking down is great and all, but not when you're getting popped in the face all night doing it.

When GGG was doing it, Canelo missed a lot. He missed even more tonight going forward.

Had no dog in the fight, but it is embarrassing that they came up with those scores. They actually gave Canelo round 12... lol

Canelo got boxed up and down, he had no business winning that fight

He won clearly. I’d go on a media tour explaining the corruption in the sport. It won’t make a difference but I’m done with boxing
don't think it was clear considering so many NONE judges had it Canelo

The HBO commentary was hilarious.
I feel Max though canelo won. and jones too.
harold didn't. it was just one of those fights.

I had GGG winning but this was not a robbery. most people that had ggg winning had it what 115-113? Looking around scores online I see 115-113 either way or a draw.
The fight looked very drawish for me with Canelo getting the nod. the first fight if Canelo got the nod I'd consider that a bad score but it was a draw and I was fine with it.

If a Judge had this fight 116-112 canelo I'd have said meh a bit too wide.

Back