GGG calls Canelo and De La Hoya cheaters

You guys probably have posters of Marlon Brando with a piece of duct tape with the word "Seano" on it up there doing the same thing.

Lol wrong again asshole........ I don't use Duct tape I use medical tape.

Did you know Brando allegedly fucked dudes? I wonder if he was a bottom or a top. I can picture him Yusaf Macking Richard Pryor pretty hard.

Lol wrong again asshole........ I don't use Duct tape I use medical tape.

Did you know Brando allegedly fucked dudes? I wonder if he was a bottom or a top. I can picture him Yusaf Macking Richard Pryor pretty hard.
I don't have a problem with the gays. Hard to imagine someone looking at Richard Pryor and feeling a need to be inside that though, eh?

You guys probably have posters of Marlon Brando with a piece of duct tape with the word "Seano" on it up there doing the same thing.
Every time I see fat 400-LBS Marlon Brando I think of you.

Treat the fighters that you like and dislike with the same attitude when they fuck up, and keep your personal bullshit biases aside so you don't come of like a contrarian with an agenda.That's what's to be done about it. Then it wouldn't matter. But is does matter b/c you've made the decision not to do this.
You misspelled the word "contrarian"
In these neck of the woods, the letter O is replaced with the letter U

Treat the fighters that you like and dislike with the same attitude when they fuck up, and keep your personal bullshit biases aside so you don't come of like a contrarian with an agenda.That's what's to be done about it. Then it wouldn't matter. But is does matter b/c you've made the decision not to do this.
eh, I used to be the guy thinking that a lot of athletes were clean and would freak out when someone was caught doing something. I still see certain obvious cheaters like Povetkin. I recall believing Morales had tainted his legacy against Garcia but everyone stuck up for him, said it probably was the meat.

I really don't care about it anymore. The guy is going to go through testing in his camp. Boxers fight with trace amounts of clen all the time. What more is there to say? The guys who did the test said it was consistent with meat contamination. You guys know better than they do?

You misspelled the word "contrarian"
In these neck of the woods, the letter O is replaced with the letter U
I have corn in my shit fresher than that joke.

But then you realize that when Oscar de la Hoya told you not to worry about drugs because he had connections, he didn't mean you could get away with using Clenbuterol, he just meant he could find you cheap Cocaine.

know-canelo-alvarez-s-height-weight-1000x600.jpg
that's a TKO, stop the fight

ESPN reporting Clenelo suspended pending April 10 hearing. NSAC.

Do you often think of me when you see gay men? Thats pretty flattering.
His ratio of him screwing women to men is probably 1000-1. The dude just got bored and tried something new <Eek2.0>

golovkin should just move on at ths point and fight bjs. im sure murray would gladly accept the paltry sum he wouldve made by stepping aside.

from here on out, all fighters that test positive like ped cheat canelo should have to go through 365 testing the rest of their career or be banned from fighting in the US.

and then well 100 percent never hear of bullshit clen meat excuses again from mexican fighters because mexican fighters from mexico will never test positive just like all the 100s of mexican athletes that eat mexican meat everday that never test positive.

But then you realize that when Oscar de la Hoya told you not to worry about drugs because he had connections, he didn't mean you could get away with using Clenbuterol, he just meant he could find you cheap Cocaine.

know-canelo-alvarez-s-height-weight-1000x600.jpg
But then the moment follows where you realize you're STILL a famous boxer and everyone wants to do coke with you anyway.

canelo-alvarez.jpg

Not sure about Oscar - maybe some Clembuterol would have helped him with his late fight fading.

Canelo - not sure how long - but I'd say he's been on the juice for a while now.

Then the horrible realization sets in that the only person still on your side is some mean ass old white dude from Maine not Mexico who is only pretending to love you as an excuse to hate GGG even more.

Saul-Canelo-Alvarez-677927.jpg

But then the moment follows where you realize you're STILL a famous boxer and everyone wants to do coke with you anyway.

canelo-alvarez.jpg

but then the moment follows you where you realize that everyone knows that you are a cheating piece-of-shit ped user and that the only people that will have your back are the people that you do coke with like other cheating piece-of-shit ped users

mixed-martial-artist-jon-jones-cries-as-he-speaks-during-a-news-at-picture-id545324456

Back