GGG best chin in boxing today?

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm sure there are much more knowledgeable members than me. So I'm asking them.
Personally I don't think I've ever seen someone eat up punches like their nothing the way ggg does. Daniel Jacobs has 29 stoppage wins out of 32 wins total, and he couldn't wobble ggg once !

Chavez jr

not hurt once in 24 rounds with Canelo and GGG

Personally I don't think I've ever seen someone eat up punches like their nothing the way ggg does. Daniel Jacobs has 29 stoppage wins out of 32 wins total, and he couldn't wobble ggg once !

fonfara_chavez.gif

Chavez jr

not hurt once in 24 rounds with Canelo and GGG

He is sturdy but he's been dropped hard enough to quit and wobbled by guys 15 pounds lighter than he is.

GGG has a great chin but there are plenty of guys who get hit WAY more and never show any real effects.

Kamegai who fought Cotto just a few weeks ago has a ridiculous superhero chin.

GGG is good enough not try to prove he's got a great chin against guys who can really crack.

Danny can damn punch and that fight was RAZOR close, so GGG can take one. Canelo can hit too, though. We shall see Saturday night, I suppose.

Did Oliver McCall officially retire yet?

Canelo has a better chin!! He will ko/tko ggg tomorrow!!

It's easier to take shots when you see them coming. But yes he sure got hit hard allot.

I was amazed he just took that shot with no effect tbh even if he saw it coming and rolled just a bit with it. Canelo seemed surprised too.

Kamegai vs. Cotto though the other week, wow, incredible chin on Kamegai.

It didn't land on his chin... but still quite solid chin. Canelo kinda woobled him with some shots last night btw...

Show links. I never saw it. GGG ended up walking through his best punches while Canelo was doing his best Lara.

His chin is impressive. The way he took those uppercuts... he has a freaking strong neck.

Back