GF bought me an Ipad, then cheated on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the concept of "demanding your stuff"back.
Don't you have a key?

Take the Ipad, then the next day beat the shit out of her. If I ever found out my girlfriend was cheating on me I actually think I would kill her. Better yet, beat her with the Ipad (since they are shit anyway).

I guess I could be like "thanks for the Ipad, whore" But I want to demand the 3 grand ring I gave her back.... so Id rather not ahve something she just gave me on hand for her to do the same.

And trust me I will be getting all my stuff back that is at her house, but I wont demand any of the gifts, beside the ring, back.

use the ipad as leverage against the ring. if she says im not giving the ring you have the ipad, you say, fine take the ipad, i dont even want it, then shes gotta give you the ring cause she just said that is the reason she isnt giving the ring to you.

you want that ring back to get some money or use it on the next gf haha.

Take the Ipad, then send her a breakup text from it.

At this point you know she is cheating, so there is no mystery. You also know that she likes to buy you shit to deflect her own guilt. So you have two choices.

1) Stay with her, get pussy, get free shit.

2) Dump her, have to work for pussy, get nothing.

If you can live with knowing she is seeing someone else (and honestly who cares as long as you get option 1 on the regular) then why dump her?

So my GF is out of town right now, supposedly taking a "mini vacation" but she is cheating on me. I know she is cheating on me, and will be able to prove it when she gets back. But she called yesterday and told me she bought me a new Ipad, I guess it is some kind of way to relieve her guilt or something.

I want to crush her when she gets back because Ive been confronting her with little shit over the past couple of weeks and she always plays it off like I am crazy. I dont want to do the meek little "I love you how could you do this to me" crap. But I also want the Ipad...

Thinking of taking the Ipad, taking it home, then confronting her the next time I see her. What would you guys do?

Do this!

Bro....make her buy you more shit, act happy as fuck, like nothing happened. Do the ATM. Take everything you can. Get your car note payed, get shoes, get more ISHIT. Then one day break up with her over facebook, and post a picture of your current girl. Teach that bitch a lesson ACE-FUCKIN-SLAP.

1 - Apple's shit is getting more and more expensive.

2 - Relationship = doomed.

3 - Accept #2.

4 - Accept the iPad. Feign happiness.

5 - Ask for the ring back with a story like: "You're the best. I want to have something special engraved in the band. Please give me the ring so that I can bring it to the shop tomorrow. Love you shmoopy!"

6 - *Optional* If you've managed to get ahold of the ring, then you might consider sawing-off a piece, one last time. Feel free to indulge your inner, repressed pig: aim for the mouth, hair, or better yet, give her a dose of red-eye. Try to play the back-9, slap her ass like she's a whore (well, isn't she?)...whatever your little heart desires. Even better, try taking a compromising pic of her while you nail her from behind or something demeaning - save this pic for #8 below.

7 - Tomorrow happens.

8 - Replace the iPad with something of equal weight, such as a heavy picture frame with the candid from #6 above.

9 - Tape up the iPad box really well.

10 - Give iSlut back the "gift" with some barbs like "Sorry, but upon reflection, I can't accept a gift from a rotten, lying, whore like you. Maybe you can give this to iNotsoEx or return it for the cash so's the two of you can have another little getaway. Either way, fack orf. Liar. Cheater. Whore." If you're uncertain of what to say, or need to get psyched up, please refer to any of the easily obtainable mpegs of the calls between Mel Gibson and his ex.

11 - Get what you can for the ring and treat yourself to something nice.

12 - Await with great anticipation for the text/calls/stories of what happens when iSlut attempts to get a refund or gives iNotsoEx a present of her looking like a whore.

13 - Become subject of "F*ck Yeah!" meme.

14 - Become the first guy with this sort of dilemna to win at Sherdog.
You sir are a winner.

Take the Ipad, then the next day beat the shit out of her. If I ever found out my girlfriend was cheating on me I actually think I would kill her. Better yet, beat her with the Ipad (since they are shit anyway).
Get yourself mental help. Also be careful with what you post, beating up a women is not funny and you have no idea what kind of people might be reading your crappy post, so it might have some kind of influence on some losers like yourself.

That is standard another guy bangs your gf and all you get's a naff Ipad, pretty funny!

Get yourself mental help. Also be careful with what you post, beating up a women is not funny and you have no idea what kind of people might be reading your crappy post, so it might have some kind of influence on some losers like yourself.

Officially gotten to.

At this point its pretty certain, to me anyway.
We had been talking about taking this trip together, then last week she starts talking about taking a different trip just her for the weekend, the next day I find some emails back and forth with her ex boyfriend.

I confront her and she is like "I love you, we just talk he is my friend" but the emails were more than just friendly. Then she says "I think we should spend a couple days apart and we will appreciate each other more."

So she tales off and I dont say shit because I am giving her enough rope to hang herself. I took her car to get the oil changed before she left and took the mileage sticker off it. She is supposed to be going to a B&B about 150 miles away, but the dude lives almost 500 miles away, and has no transportation. So I will just compare the mileage when she gets back.

It seems pretty obvious to me what is going on.

someone has some trust issues

install a camera in the shower and post her videos online, then dump her

5 - Ask for the ring back with a story like: "You're the best. I want to have something special engraved in the band. Please give me the ring so that I can bring it to the shop tomorrow. Love you shmoopy!"

After you take the ring back to have it "engraved" as thanks for the IPAD, give her back a craker jack box ring.

get the ipad and pretend everything is OK.

next day ,dress up like Gollum from LOTR..
snatch the ring off her and say "my precious ,my precious...I need my precioussss"
then dump her ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back