GF bought me an Ipad, then cheated on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the thread title. Sorry. It made me laugh.

Take the gadget and tell her to fuck off.

take her ring off while she sleeps, that way that's covered. in the morning confront her about the cheating and thank her for the ipad.

This will work even better if he can somehow subliminally plant the thought the other guy stole the ring.

Hamm, are you engaged to her or do drop $3000 on a ring for just a girlfriend?

I gave her the ring after we decided we wanted to get married someday. We have been together for over a year, I have never properly proposed, but we had decided we wanted to get married. It was not an engagement ring, I was going to do that in May or June when we took our long vacation.... but not now, of course.

Take the ipad. Wait a day or two, tell her you are going to buy some jewelry so you could get the ring cleaned while you are there, and then the second she is out sight, dump via text.

Why the fuck did you drop 3G's on a fucking ring if you were just going to Sprint?

Marriage is a contract. Too bad for you she wanted to upgrade.

I'm on the line with my phone company. Suck it. This is the only way I can cope with life right now.

Also: Hermitage is right on the money. He earns that Flair av.

Obviously, take the Ipad then break up with her. Will be good for the lulz.

I had a buddy dating a stripper, she was hot as hell but never cheated on him ...besides showing her tits to the 200 men who showed up nightly, anyways ..friend got tired of her, so one day she went out and bought my buddy a brand new grill ...they assembled it and set it up ...then my buddy said ...hey you should go get some groceries so we can grill it up tonight.

The Stripper went to the store picked up burgers,brats, hot dogs, chips, pop and beer ... when she came home carrying all the groceries in she got to the door ...it was locked ...she knocked ...and knocked before finally my buddy from the other side of the door said ---it's over bitch! Then he went back to playing Super Techmo Bowl for NES.

I'd recommend something along these lines with your girl and the ipad, get possession of that shit , hang with her for a little bit then have her go get you some taco bell or some shit ..when she comes back ...lock her out and say "Go Suck on that other Guys Cock you filthy-filthy....filthy...whore." then go enjoy your ipad.

This will work even better if he can somehow subliminally plant the thought the other guy stole the ring.

inception...i like your style

I gave her the ring after we decided we wanted to get married someday. We have been together for over a year, I have never properly proposed, but we had decided we wanted to get married. It was not an engagement ring, I was going to do that in May or June when we took our long vacation.... but not now, of course.

so it was a promise ring? if you got $ to drop on a pointless ring then fuck the ipad and confront her about the cheating...at least get the ring back. pawn it and buy some blow...you'll feel better

1. Get the ipad
2. Get the receipt
3. Slap the bitch and dump her
4. Return ipad for something worth something (money)
5. Buy drug of choice along with hooker
/thread

1. Make her come to your place.
2. Take the ipad, and lock it away
3. Fuck her, come all over her face & hair.
4. Take her clothes, open a window to the front yard, and toss them out.
5. Grab her, and throw her out the front door, locking it.
6. ???
7. Profit.

Take the ipad. Wait a day or two, tell her you are going to buy some jewelry so you could get the ring cleaned while you are there, and then the second she is out sight, dump via text.

this. what a genius this man is.

Personally, I would just take it off while she be sleeping but I like Hermitage's tactic better.

Gnomes_plan.png

But seriously - stop being a little bitch. If you don't trust her, leave her. Fuck if she is or isn't cheating on you. Fuck the iPad. If you don't trust her, your relationship is fucked. Done and Done.

Why would you wanna stay with such a bitch. Just get out before you get had any more.

At this point its pretty certain, to me anyway.
We had been talking about taking this trip together, then last week she starts talking about taking a different trip just her for the weekend, the next day I find some emails back and forth with her ex boyfriend.

I confront her and she is like "I love you, we just talk he is my friend" but the emails were more than just friendly. Then she says "I think we should spend a couple days apart and we will appreciate each other more."

So she tales off and I dont say shit because I am giving her enough rope to hang herself. I took her car to get the oil changed before she left and took the mileage sticker off it. She is supposed to be going to a B&B about 150 miles away, but the dude lives almost 500 miles away, and has no transportation. So I will just compare the mileage when she gets back.

It seems pretty obvious to me what is going on.

Couldn't she just go to the B&B, then rent a car there, go pick him up, bring him back to the B&B, screw his brains out, then take him back home with the rented car? Then the mileage wouldn't have any discrepancies.

All I'm saying is that if she's smart she'll have done this and then you have no real proof.

You pay a friend to go to the B&B and take pictures of her with the guy. This is the only way.

Hey for all we know this guy has a shrivel dick and goes uh ee uh ah ah after about 30 seconds.

For all we know this is a very reasonable woman. Don't automatically assume this guy doesn't deserve even less than what he's getting. The woman puts up with a Sherdogger. That's enough to qualify for sainthood most times.

Gnomes_plan.png

But seriously - stop being a little bitch. If you don't trust her, leave her. Fuck if she is or isn't cheating on you. Fuck the iPad. If you don't trust her, your relationship is fucked. Done and Done.

This.
If you can't ever trust her, then there is no point to keep going with the relationship.

BTW, the thing with the Mileage is waaaaay creepy. Do you spend your off time making conspirations about space people and uknown dimensions too ?

Why would she give you the ring back? That would be pretty dumb of her, especially if sue just bought you an ipad and you plan on keeping it.

Why would she give you the ring back? That would be pretty dumb of her, especially if sue just bought you an ipad and you plan on keeping it.

Someone suggested he should tell her he was going to buy more jewelry and wanted the ring to clean up at the jewelers. Sounds like a plan that could work. Anyways, I would personally wreck the bitch -- check previous threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back