Getting in really good shape= More ladies ?

It definitely helps, but being sexy isnt solely based on working out. This may sound conceded, but women love my body & I never work out. I do have a natural athletic build though.

Most women would rather you be good in bed than sexy. If you're both, you're golden. And if you're bad in bed, but sexy, that might not cut it.

All depends on the woman

You do look as though you keep in shape.

Last edited:
I think it helps but that's about it for most women.

The guys I know who are the most successful with women are a) good looking facially, b) cool/funny/confident and c) good dressers. None of them are "ripped".

To be honest not actively. I try to talk to her a bit if I visit the cafe but I don't go often.
Too bad it's winter and I can't wear clothes that show off the guns

You should test the waters once more, if she is not keen at all..........Then go to a different Cafe. You will feel better about yourself.

Actually just go to a different cafe.

This guy says yes:

Hjl9t0_xjUuoCGZUG5bpfkEnbUXvTOqF1P5EY4abjTQ.png

The guys I know who are the most successful with women are a) good looking facially, b) cool/funny/confident and c) good dressers. None of them are "ripped".

Agreed. Although being cool/funny or confident will only get you so far with the really attractive girls.

I was in fantastic shape in my early to mid twenties. Now I haven't worked out in years and though I am not fat, I just have an average body now. In real life, it didn't make much of a difference but I used to get a lot more women online because I had pics with a ripped body.

I dropped a lot of weight and got in shape about 2/3 years ago and have definitely noticed a lot more attention from ladies.

Unfortunately I'm married so have been unable to take advantage of said attention lol :(
Staying in shape and attractive for your spouse is a much better reason imo.

Confidence >> everything else

Pretty much. Being in good shape will certainly help, but personality is more important.

I've been cut like a Greek sculpture my entire life. Yet I'm an introvert and will still lose a heads up match to a dad bod or some bean pole if I don't put forth the effort to market my personality in the proper manner to the target female.

Last edited:
Ive had times where Ive been slim and times where ive been a tad overweight. Attention or success with women was more or less the same.

Has getting into shape actually improved your advances with the babes ?

*just wondering*
Being in shape alone won't get you women. But being more confident will. I know fat guys who don't give a fuck and act confident that can slay women. I know some in shape dudes that aren't confident and can't get a woman to look their way. It's the way you present yourself even though you might be faking it.

Just get a fat women then you won't have to exercise and you could just eat sandwiches together all the time

Plus it's easy to get fat girls to do really really nasty stuff in the sack.

Like the saying goes, why do fat chicks suck dick so well??? Because they have to...

Maybe lifting will make you feel better about yourself and hence you'll project a more confident aura.

I'm not really walking around in a speedo in -15 to show off my gains.

Confidence >> everything else

This!
I have friends who have the look but not the confidence and can't hold a conversation with a women. They complain that women lose interest in them quickly. Yet again I have a friend who hasn't hit a gym in his life but has confidence through the roof and does very well with ladies.

Every day try small talk with anyone and that will help you with your confidence and conversation skills.

I think having a better physique causes YOU to be more confident, which shows to women when interacting with them.

This will be too much classic but self confidence works very well on getting girls they just love how you look so cool and confident and want to learn where that confidence comes from

If you're confident that you can lift up a 250lb woman mid coitus than all women will want you.

It definitely helps, but being sexy isnt solely based on working out. This may sound conceded, but women love my body & I never work out. I do have a natural athletic build though.

Most women would rather you be good in bed than sexy. If you're both, you're golden. And if you're bad in bed, but sexy, that might not cut it.

All depends on the woman
My wife says I'm terrible in bed because I snore so much and hog the blanket.

Back