Getting drunk is bad?

it is when done at improper times. alcoholism is one of the biggest problems with our culture.

but you didnt come here to listen, or to really get your question answered. you're gonna do whatever you want, so why waste time with a thread.

One life tip. Only get super wasted with good friends. Never ever with folk you dont know, girls you wanna bang, coworkers, family etc. Its a recipe for disaster. Your best friends in the other hand look after you, wont judge, will probably roast you but with good itentions. Also usually they are so fucked up also no one really remebers anything.

Hang on a second, if I'd not got super wasted with girls, I'd never have got laid at all. Having said that I'm British so if we leave the house after 6pm it's generally with the intention of getting drunk so it's expected really.

Thankfully there are many exceptions to this trend. Experience talking.

That explains a lot:

760043511_7090c42239_o.jpg

Recently went to civil camp where there was free alcohol. I got wasted and now have been tormented from all my peers 24/7. Never until now did I think getting drunk was a bad thing.
It's not. You need to up your class of co-workers.

I guess it depends on the circumstances and those around you, that help determine if it is bad or not. I know of some highly educated people that enjoy party gatherings and over drinking at times. The gatherings are neighborhood social event where drinking and having a good time are expected and condoned.

I guess your peers at the civil camp had different expectations of the amount of alcohol one should consume. I suppose it is a do as the Romans do situation.

On the positives of alcohol, at the social events I'm familiar with several are doctors. Doctors have been known to mention alcohol in moderation is good for the heart. Alcohol lowers the chance of a blood clot forming. Blood clots can lead to heart attacks.

Probably more information than what you are looking for, but it is a reason I've heard a few times why some enjoy their spirits. The British Medical Journal just published another positive study on the effects alcohol can have on the heart. You can read about that here ~

What causes heart disease – part XXIX

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2017/04/01/what-causes-heart-disease-part-xxix/

Hang on a second, if I'd not got super wasted with girls, I'd never have got laid at all. Having said that I'm British so if we leave the house after 6pm it's generally with the intention of getting drunk so it's expected really.
Believe me you get laid a lot more if youre not a slobbing idiot who throws up on himself, cant remeber own name, has the balance of a newborn deer etc. Im not saying dont drink with girls you wanna bang; ofc drink and make sure they drink, but dont get wasted.

Single out the weakest one of the group and touch him with teh jab to garner some respect among your peers. If anyone else pipes up its time to start winding up the overhand right.
Fill the room with uppercuts?

You got ya cock out when you were drunk didnt you?

Back