Getting back into video gaming? Xbox One or Playstation 4?

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Rarely, I may go back and play Mario Rpg on the SNES emulator or Zelda 64. Use to own both systems, but I got rid of them. Last system I owned was playstation 2. What do you own? which would you recommend?

I own a XBOX, but that's mainly because my friends own one, so I can play with them. I think that's the biggest motivator for either platform. I'm pretty sure a whole bunch of elitists will follow with flaming each other, but they're not that different anymore. PS4 has more and better exclusive titles, XBOX has play anywhere for some games (so you can play them on PC too) and gamepass which gives you access to a whole bunch of games for a montly fee.

So it's more whether you'd like to play either of the exclusive games really bad, and what your friends have.

I own both but I rarely ever even turn on my PS4(or a woman)
People say PS4 has better exclusives but that depends on what you like
For me, games like Halo and Gears Of War are much more fun than Horizon Zero Dawn or Uncharted (I own them all)
Plus Xbox Games For Gold usually gives away much better games than PS Plus
The only must play game that PS4 has is Ratchet And Clank which is a classic
Also I much prefer the Xbox controller over that tiny PS shit (thats what she said)
So basically it comes down to the kinda games you prefer I guess

Once I get the setup in place I'll be going for the xbox.

XBox if you like games, PS4 if you like interactive movies.

Well you got rid of the good systems. Classics are where it's at. Maybe try a Nintendo switch.

I have both, it depends on if you have friends that play and if you intend to play with them.. Thats pretty much it..

If you dont then it depends on the exclusive line ups.. Choose the one you which you think has the best games ..

Personally i have always preferred the xbox thats because im a forza fan ..

i got a ps4 but i havent played in nearly a year, mid december will be a year.

never had a xbox.

but the ps4 is pretty good.

i got a ps4 but i havent played in nearly a year, mid december will be a year.

never had a xbox.

but the ps4 is pretty good.

Yeah bro its so good i havnt played it in a year .. Loll

Best sales pitch ive ever heard

Buy what your friends play. Other than that, PlayStation arguably has better exclusives, Xbox has more connected, online features. I would always have a PS4 for Bloodborne.

PS4 is the clear winner of this generation. It's honestly not even close

Just game on a PC like a grown up.

Pinball tables have better response than modern consoles.

<NightKingBringIt>

Xbox one x is better than ps4. No doubt. Especially if you got that 4K. I’ve owned both , currently Xbox one x.

I feel like I've become such an achievement whore I could never switch to PS. I gotta gamerscore to maintain!

If we're talking plain old X Box One vs PS4, buy the one your friends play on. If it's a split or doesn't matter, pick the one with the exclusives that matter to you.

What kind of games do you like?

Back