Get in here if you’re a fan of both GSP and Bisping

Otto!

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems that many on Sherdog can only think in binary terms. If you cheer for fighter A then it must mean that you hate fighter B according to their logic. Hate is one of the most overused word on here.

This upcoming fight is one where I am a fan of both guys. I’ve followed the Count since his TUF days, and GSP since his UFC debut as well. I can honestly say that I am ok with either guy winning this. I am picking GSP by a slight margin, but won’t be surprised (or upset) if Bisping takes this.

Anyone else here a fan of both these guys? At the end of the day, I just want a great fight.

Here... my two favourites actually. I almost don't want to watch as I don't want to see one of them lose...

Who could be a fan of bisping? Fluke king. Got dropped twice by a 47 year old. KOed by a 41 year old. Fluked Luke and forgets when luke beat the hell out of him. Talks shit about everyone for no reason. Average fighter.

Bisping smashed Rockhold so I'm cool with him.

Who would've thought "Bisping knocked out Rockhold" would ever be a true statement? That was a great night on Sherdog.

I love GSP like family and i want bisping to suffer and die

I've been a GSP fan for a long time. I wouldn't call myself a Bisping fan, but I've rooted for him on his recent run because it's funny watching sherdog lose its mind.

A fan of both for sure. But not a fan of this fight for the MW title.

GSP with the MW strap will be embarrassing to the legitimacy of the org.
Bisping holding the MW belt is already embarrassing to the legitimacy of the organization.

I love GSP like family and i want bisping to suffer and die
200w.webp

At least he was a MW for a while, LHW before that. Not to mention legitimate competition non stop with big wins.

This is GSPs first fight in 4 years and he is fighting for a championship in a division he hasn't faught once in

If this was for the WW belt ok sure. The LW belt I would completely understand. But the division 15 pounds up? It's crazy.
Although Bisping shouldn't be the one holding the belt right now, good point.

Big fan of both (as in my favorite 2).
Started following the sport because I happened on reruns of bisping winning TUF to promote the 9th season then I bought UFC 100 (that was sad!) and that’s what exposed me to GSP.

I’m hosting a big event next week and most of those who will be present sont know who to root for. It’s going to be strange!

I am.

I've enjoyed Bisping's antics since his first appearance on TUF. And GSP? Well come on...the man is a phenom.

Back