Gervonta Davis

s karlyle

الجسر
@Brown
Reaction score
What do you think about the kid?? He's obviously really good but do you think he can achieve boxing greatness? Or will he be another ultra talented hype job that never recognizes their potential?

Floyd obviously believes in him but Mayweather has trouble when it comes to picking talent. I think Tank can do big things if he keeps his nose clean and focuses on boxing.

I am a little skeptical that this kid is the future. He's a good fighter, no doubt but he got lucky in his last one that his opponent chose to fight a stupid fight. I think he'd look pretty ordinary against the elite around his weight. He's a champion but no way is he ready for guys like Lomachenko.

That said, he is taking some good steps up. Pedraza was a solid opponent and Walsh is decent too.

He kind of proved hes more than just hype with his last win.

Kid is a great and exciting fighter. Comes to fight and is super aggressive. The kind of guy whos never going to be in a boring fight. Very gifted offensively. Seems durable enough to eat stuff at his weight while he works on his defense.

Will he be undefeated and all time great. Who knows.

I think his super aggressive style may hurt him eventually. Especially if he ever tries to move up or go against the elite around his weight. Plus hes still very young.

But this guy is 100% worth watching and following. Great rags to riches story. Really rooting for this kid.

power in both hands, throws punches from all angles, kind of like this guy

Back