Gervonta Davis

Breakout performance, for sure.

He got hit a lot? Pedraza is no tomato can. This was a huge step up for Davis.

I was impressed. He could use more foot movement, but well done to him.

He deserves a lot of recognition for this, only 23 with 16 fights and dominated an undefeated champ with an amateur career identical to his, and please, he is nothing like Broner

C2Lp_zBUoAAoQnz.jpg

Well they do need to keep him away from vasyl for rn. Gonna need a few more years at least

Anyone wanna talk sensible boxing? I can always bump shit threads for funsies.

I have guys like Lomachenko, Mason Menard, and Salido beating Gervonta at around 130.

He should aim for match against Gamboa, Cuellar, or Leo Santa (if Santa loses) next.

Gervonta vs Gamboa would be a great fight.

I have guys like Lomachenko, Mason Menard, and Salido beating Gervonta at around 130.

He should aim for match against Gamboa, Cuellar, or Leo Santa (if Santa loses) next.

Gervonta vs Gamboa would be a great fight.
I said sensible, not I work for dan rafael so I think I'm smart.

Davis would obliterate Menard. Cuellar, Farmer, Cherry, or Gamboa are good options for Davis.

I was thinking Farmer too. He just cracked the Ring's Top 10 in the division six weeks ago. Pedraza was ranked #6 by the Ring and #7 by the TBRB. Farmer and Gervonta have beef that goes back at least a year. Tevin called Gervonta out and wanted to fight him last January and told Floyd to make it happen. It didn't then but now it's more realistic. Tevin has the defense and skills all around but lacks power. However, I'd still like to see it because I like Farmer and how he's been able to turn his career around. He's been looking slick lately and has caught the attention of the media, analysts and fans.

I was thinking Farmer too. He just cracked the Ring's Top 10 in the division six weeks ago. Pedraza was ranked #6 by the Ring and #7 by the TBRB. Farmer and Gervonta have beef that goes back at least a year. Tevin called Gervonta out and wanted to fight him last January and told Floyd to make it happen. It didn't then but now it's more realistic. Tevin has the defense and skills all around but lacks power. However, I'd still like to see it because I like Farmer and how he's been able to turn his career around. He's been looking slick lately and has caught the attention of the media, analysts and fans.
That fight would go a long way to determine if Davis should ever consider fighting Lomachenko, as Farmer spars with him. Plus, I just think it turns out to be a great fight between those two. If not Farmer, Gamboa is the next best option, even though he's constantly inactive. Davis has a ton of good options at 130 to make good fights with.

Top Rank will keep this guy from ever being anything special.

Right. They put him in with Salido and Russell in his second and third fights. Totally holding him back! Besides that, Lomachenko has already proven to be a special fighter. There's a difference between special and great, and you would have been better saying "keeping this guy from ever being a great professional," and even that is stupid as I have already pointed out.

Back