Gervonta Davis looking horribly out of shape

Frustrating... this guy's acting like he's an mma'er or a grappler in general.
Sure, maybe in those sports you can get away with being a subpar athlete. Maybe in those sports you can feast on sheet cakes and juice boxes.
Maybe in those sports you can be considered reprehensible in regards to all things fit. Maybe in those sports you can be a toothless, bespectacled virgin.

But this is boxing for goodness sakes.

Yea, he def got that "grappler's gut" thing going on. I heard it is from grapplers consuming to much man-protein from their "rolling" and/or sparring.

Frustrating... this guy's acting like he's an mma'er or a grappler in general.
Sure, maybe in those sports you can get away with being a subpar athlete. Maybe in those sports you can feast on sheet cakes and juice boxes.
Maybe in those sports you can be considered reprehensible in regards to all things fit. Maybe in those sports you can be a toothless, bespectacled virgin.

But this is boxing for goodness sakes.

Ricky hatton tho

He's sparring Ryan Garcia coming up this week in a closed event. Check their IG's.

Duran is one of the greatest, beat some of the greatest. He got fat in between camps.
Hatton did too.

Plenty do.

I don't think it's necessarily the best idea, but as long as they get into shape and train in camp like pros, I can't judge too much

Duran is one of the greatest, beat some of the greatest. He got fat in between camps.
Hatton did too.

Plenty do.

I don't think it's necessarily the best idea, but as long as they get into shape and train in camp like pros, I can't judge too much

The problem is that Davis looked like shit in 2 of his last 3 fights.

wow, i am sure life advice from Allen Iverson is exactly what tank needs. after all, iverson is an inspiration off the court. maybe he can give him financial advice too

wow, i am sure life advice from Allen Iverson is exactly what tank needs. after all, iverson is an inspiration off the court. maybe he can give him financial advice too

Allen can give Gervonta advice on how to practice better. Because practice makes perfect. And practice is really important. There's so much you can learn from practice. Practice is love. Practice is life.

Imma be honest: he doesn't look in great shape but he doesn't look thaaaaaat bad

Back