Geronimo Dos Santos

Roukas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will Mondragon ever make it to UFC ?? And if so, can he get the belt ??

Always bet on black sheep.

alex-eme.jpg

Is that a combination of jermaine de randame and junior dos santos?

Emelianeko too

I wouldn't mind seeing Aleksander Emelianenko vs Bojan Mihajlovic in UFC

And Geronimo Dos Santos vs Anthony Johnson
I'm pretty sure that Aleksander isn't going to get the call from the UFC. Call it a hunch.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him in Chechnya though.

pretty sure he suffered a TKO to Hepatitis.

he was to fight gonzaga in the past but i doubt he will debut in ufc in the future....Gonzaga will debut in boxing on oct 28{<RR}{<RR}
what the hell.. Gonzaga is gonna get smashed. Maybe he will win if they give him someone else making a debut or some tiny hw.. Boxing has never been a strong point for him

he was to fight gonzaga in the past but i doubt he will debut in ufc in the future....Gonzaga will debut in boxing on oct 28{<RR}{<RR}
Gonzaga debuting in boxing will go as smooth as Bigfoot's debut in kickboxing[<dunn]

#1 not that good.

#2 was signed, don't know why he Never fought

#3 wouldn't pass USADA testing

I'll be the first to say it ain't right, but I can't be the only one who was expecting Junior's ex-wife.

Dude is fucking terrible. He just got starched by the ghost of Aleks Emelianenko.

napao will fight a man with (1-10) record, i supose he will be the favourite, look at boxrec

Dude is fucking terrible. He just got starched by the ghost of Aleks Emelianenko.

Don't forget he caught Sergei with big punch, control on the ground , big strength , will admit not the most clever fighter but he's strong as an oxe would give some fighters trouble in UFC would like to see him against maybe Hunt or maybe even a debuting Singh Jaideep (they signed Saki)

They signed him but then found out he has the hep so they released him.

Now he fights in Russia and gets Ko'd by Russians. Safe to say he wouldn't have made it to the top of the UFC.

They signed him but then found out he has the hep so they released him.

Now he fights in Russia and gets Ko'd by Russians. Safe to say he wouldn't have made it to the top of the UFC.

I think Lewis vs Geronimo is a good entertaining fight

Back