Germany's open-border policy actually HELPS FIGHT terrorism!

Imagine an Islamic Caliphate that owned all the debt in Europe

giphy.gif

I'd honestly prefer to just surround them and shoot anything that tries to leave.

Rather than focus on the imagined links between terrorism and immigration, we should look at the long-term benefits of pursuing a plan that is helping to build stronger multi-cultural communities that can fight extremism

Meanwhile, in Japan...

Yes, and my bank's open vault policy is sure to work too.

Europe would file for bankruptcy, and the Caliphate would have to pursue the matter in court and militarily, good luck.

Oil is a finite resource. It will run out. Cut them off. The first ones to crawl to the table? Let's do business with them.

I hope we get more hawkish. We should be doing fly-bys in Russia right now.

"[If we just submit to Islam, give up our beliefs and culture everything will be okay.]"

Merkel

It makes perfect sense. The vast majority of Muslims are peaceful; therefore, If you want a peaceful country, you must have a vast Muslim population.

"[If we just submit to Islam, give up our beliefs and culture everything will be okay.]"

Merkel

This is pretty much the game plan as far as how the elites are pushing it.

"Don't resist us, otherwise YOU will be a problem!"

Population replacement is the solution to the German problem.

Can't really argue with his logic. Open your borders and promise free housing and food, and when some Muslims inevitably attempt to commit terror attacks against you, cross your fingers and hope that some will tell the authorities about it. So yea, only alt-reich Trumptards could have a problem with this.

So does the open-border policy also help fight sexual assault?

If you kill your enemies, they win.

Merkel's way of thinking is truly mind boggling. Surely Germans are terrified of her with these kind of statements.

Citizens should not have to endure rape and murder no matter what the cause.
Citizens once safe had refugees deliberately thrown at them in a chaotic mess.

<36><36><36><36><36>

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/16/opinions/germany-open-door-policy-verkaik/

"However, I believe that Germany's open-door refugee policy will, in the long run, help protect Germans from terrorism.

Merkel stands by Germany's refugee policy depite 'terrifying' attacks
There is evidence that with the right immigration policy, refugees can play a valuable role in the war against terror.
Germany's decision is a ray of hope in a world of bleak humanitarian catastrophe. Rather than focus on the imagined links between terrorism and immigration, we should look at the long-term benefits of pursuing a plan that is helping to build stronger multi-cultural communities that can fight extremism

In Germany, this policy is already delivering results with vital intelligence being passed by resident Muslims to the country's domestic security service, the BND."
Imagined links between immigration and terrorism...wtf??

I'm so fucking glad I'm not from Germany.....fuck that.

Back