International Germany's Multicultural Experiment: 45% of Migrants Failed German Integration Courses

Europe's experiment with "Multiculturalism" rather than adopting North America's "Melting Pot" is...

• Total voters
German Asylum Worker Admits: ‘90 Percent’ Of Migrants Are ‘Unpleasant’
by Donna Rachel Edmunds
20 Jan 2016

500787558-640x480.png

A social worker working in an asylum centre in Hamburg has spoken out about the daily realities of her job, which includes death threats, sexual harassment, aggressive behaviour, forged documents, misogyny, verbal abuse and even physical assault. She has admitted to changing her dress and behaviour in order to stay safe from the migrants, 90 percent of whom she describes as “unpleasant”.
Having initially been fired up with enthusiasm for helping the “refugees,” she admits that she is seriously considering quitting, as are most of her colleagues, thanks to the daily litany of abuse they receive at the hands of ungrateful migrants.

“I applied for this job because it was exactly what I wanted to do,” she told German news channel N24. “When confirmation of the job arrived in my mailbox, I looked forward to starting like crazy; finally I could not only help in theory, but also really do something practical to help the refugees.

“I went in in high spirits on my first day at the initial reception centre.” Her job consists of assisting the 1,500 migrants staying in the centre with asylum applications and access to services such as medical health checks.

“Well, and then the first refugees came to my office… After the first few visits I realized that my very positive and idealistic notion of them and their behaviour was very different from the reality… Of course can’t generalize about all refugees under any circumstances, many of them are very friendly, very grateful, very willing to integrate, very happy here… But if I’m honest 90 percent of those who I meet are rather unpleasant.”

Describing the aggressive behaviour of the majority, she explained: “First, many of them are extremely demanding… They came to me and demanded that I immediately set them up with an apartment, a fancy car, and a really good job. When I told them this was not possible, they would become loud and very aggressive. An Afghan threatened to kill himself there and then [if I did not help him with these demands].

“One Arab yelled at a colleague of mine ‘We will behead you!’… Because of these and other things the police are with us several times a week.”

The migrants are also duplicitous, she said, often turning up with a number of false documents.

“They would come to me and tell a story which did not match their papers. I would check with my colleagues and then I would find out that just the day before, the refugees had been to them with a completely different story.

“There was, for example, a resident who came to me with a deportation notice addressed to himself. He wanted to know what would happen next. I explained it to him, and then he went away. Soon afterwards, he appeared in front of my colleague and showed completely new identity documents in a different name. He was then just moved to another camp.”

And they are unreliable, leading to problems within the system as part of the routine is setting medical appointments for the migrants to be screened.

“I make appointments for them, but they just do not show up. This happens so often that the doctors have now asked us not to book as many appointments – but what am I supposed to do? I can’t simply reject the request for an appointment, just because I suspect that the petitioner may not turn up.”

But the biggest problem by far, she says, is the migrants’ attitude towards women, which is so extreme that she has begun to modify her own behaviour in order not to draw unwanted attention.

“It is well known that it is primarily single men who come to us—at least 65 or 70 percent. They are still young, only 20 or so, and not more than 25.

“They simply do not respect women at all. They don’t take us seriously. If I as a woman tell them something or want to take a statement from them, they hardly listen to me at all, or they simply refuse and demand to speak to a male colleague.”

Instead they give her and her female colleagues “contemptuous glances”, or are sexually provocative: one will whistling and make comments in their native language while the others look on and laugh.

“It is really very unpleasant,” she says. “They even photograph us with their smartphones, just like that, without asking, even if you protest against it.”

At first she tried simply ignoring the behaviour, but more recently it has become even more aggressive and intimidating “because in recent weeks there are more and more men from North Africa, from Morocco, Tunisia, or Libya.

They are even more aggressive. I could not ignore it any longer, and I have had to respond,” she continued.

“Specifically, this meant I had to start dressing differently. I’m actually someone who likes to sometimes wear close-fitting items, but not anymore. I now have to wear loose-fitting pants and always high-necked tops. I hardly use any makeup anymore.

“And not only did I have to change my outward appearance to protect myself from this harassment, I also had to alter my behaviour.

“I avoid, for example, going where lots of these single men are staying. If I have to do anything there, I try to get it over and done with as quickly as possible without smiling at anyone so they can’t mistake my intentions.

“But usually I stay in my little office, if possible. And I no longer take the train to work or back, because a colleague was followed by some of the men to the metro station and molested in the train. I would like to spare myself that, and therefore I use my car.”

Clearly ashamed by her changing attitudes towards the migrants, she says: I know this all sounds awful, and I find it terrible myself that I’m doing this, but what can I do?

“The officials are no great help, either with this problem or others that we face – not the Interior Ministry nor the local Federal Office for Migration and Refugees. If you call them they no longer answer the phone.

“I had always ruled out quitting – I like my colleagues very much, and the refugee children. I was previously so convinced of the job and of the whole thing in itself, and it is very difficult to admit that it is all so different from what you have imagined.

“A resignation will be precisely such an admission. But we cannot take it anymore; we cannot bear to see how wrong it all is in here, and, if I’m honest, we cannot change it.”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...orm-inside-asylum-centres-says-social-worker/

Last edited:
^What a racist. She started out alright, but her internalized white supremacist feelings eventually came to light.

German people, please, tell me something: How the Frankfurt School influence turned Germany in this mess?

Oh, thank Allah! That had me worried there for a second.

EU leaders: 'No link' between Cologne sex attacks and migrant crisis
The sex attacks that took place in Cologne on New Year’s Eve were simply a “matter of public order” and had nothing to do with the refugee crisis, Jean-Claude Juncker’s inner circle believe.

The European Commission will be the "voice of reason" and tell the public that there is no link between the migration crisis affecting the continent and attacks on women in Germany, internal minutes disclose, amid growing concerns at a “xenophobic” backlash.

The minutes of the European Commission’s weekly cabinet meeting from January 13 hint at officials’ fears that the events in Cologne could turn public opinion sharply against the million migrants who have entered Europe.

They spell out Mr Juncker’s frustration at the inaction of national governments under pressure from voters, and a suggest sense of panic that the inability to halt a growing volume of economic migrants could undermine the “credibility” of the European project.

In events that shocked Germany, a crowd of around a thousand people surrounded and attacked women celebrating the New Year. More than 500 people filed criminal complaints, 40 per cent of which were for sexual assault. At least two cases of rape were reported.
“As far as the crimes in Cologne were concerned, he said that these were a matter of public order and were not related to the refugee crisis,” the minutes say.

He went on to set out how a growing proportion of the arrivals are economic migrants, rather than refugees.

“He also observed that the flow of migrants at EU borders was not slowing down and estimates suggested that only about 40 per cent of them, mostly Syrians, were fleeing war and therefore in need of international protection; meanwhile more and more third country nationals were slipping in who were driven by mainly economic reasons and did not qualify for such protection.”

During the discussion that followed, Mr Juncker’s team stressed “the importance of the Commission's continuing to play its coordinating role and sounding the voice of reason to defuse tensions and counter populist rhetoric.”

They called for “the unconditional rejection of false associations between certain criminal acts, such as the attacks on women in Cologne on New Year's Eve, and the mass influx of refugees.”

At the same time, they agreed that they must “respond to the concerns of European citizens, particularly by stressing that Europe was also a union of security and values."

Mr Juncker, the Commission president, has been left exasperated by the refusal of eastern European countries to take part in his refugee relocation scheme, and angered at the criticism levelled at his handling of the crisis.

Cologne-1_3543211b.jpg
Police officers survey the area in front of the main train station and the Cathedral in Cologne Photo: AFP

Following the Cologne attacks, Robert Fico, the Slovakian prime minister, said he would accept no refugees as they are “impossible to integrate” and have a “different relationship to women”.

The minutes go on: “The President wound up the debate, saying that he did not wish to downplay the current difficulties. The inaction by the Member States was a problem for the management of the refugee crisis in itself, but it also raised the question of the credibility of the Commission, which was struggling to provide political inspiration for Europe.

“In any event, he rejected as unworthy the accusations levelled at the Commission by the leaders of some Member States who impugned the reputation an institution that was the guarantor of European integration and, in particular, the Schengen area.”

Europe Grapples With Plan to Return Refugees From Greece to Turkey
By JAMES KANTER
MARCH 17, 2016
BRUSSELS — European leaders wrestled into Thursday night with the host of legal, political and moral issues raised by their proposal to quell the migrant crisis by returning asylum seekers from Greece to Turkey.

With humanitarian groups saying such a plan would violate international law on refugees, and national governments raising their own concerns, the leaders faced an especially tricky challenge in finding consensus even as the flow of people toward Europe continues. Tens of thousands of migrants are backed up in squalid camps in Greece after Macedonia closed its border crossing, blocking the way north.

At stake in Brussels is not only Europe’s ability to manage one of the most pressing crises of recent years, but also the influence of Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany, who helped develop the plan at a time when much of the rest of the Continent — and a substantial portion of her own country — had turned against her policy of welcoming refugees.

The negotiations revolve around what incentives to grant Turkey, which is not a European Union member, in return for Turkey’s taking on the job of housing more of the migrants while they wait for word on whether they qualify for resettlement in Western Europe.

Turkey’s prime minister, Ahmet Davutoglu, is scheduled to join the meeting on Friday to try to nail down a deal. Ahead of his arrival, the leaders were expected to grapple with the biggest hurdles threatening a plan that was sprung on them by Ms. Merkel at a summit meeting this month.

The thorniest issue is how to return a potentially large number of refugees to Turkey amid an outcry by humanitarian groups that say such a policy would be illegal.

Donald Tusk, the president of the European Council, which represents the 28 national leaders, has issued revised drafts of the proposal to tamp down those concerns. Even so, the European Union would still pledge to resettle one Syrian from a camp in Turkey in exchange for each Syrian who used an irregular route, like crossing the Aegean Sea, to reach Greece.

That system to exchange refugees was “abhorrent” and showed that “this deal remains at its core both legally and morally unsound,” Iverna McGowan, the head of the European institutions office for Amnesty International, said on Thursday.

Leaders were wary, too.

“I think the proposed package is very complicated, will be very difficult to implement and it is on the edge of international law,” President Dalia Grybauskaite of Lithuania told reporters.

Another difficult issue is how to ensure that Cyprus does not veto a resumption of negotiations over Turkey’s eventual membership in the European Union. The talks were one of Ankara’s conditions. Unless the Turkish take certain steps, like opening its ports to Cypriot ships, “we can do nothing,” President Nicos Anastasiades of Cyprus told reporters.

The Cypriots are not the only Europeans who could hold up a deal and force leaders to talk through the weekend, or to schedule yet another meeting.

Reflecting a general queasiness that many Europeans feel in making concessions to Turkey, which has taken an authoritarian turn under President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the Belgian prime minister, Charles Michel, told reporters on Thursday that Europeans should not succumb to “what at times seems like blackmail” to reach a deal.

There are also concerns about the stability of Turkey itself.

Germany on Thursday closed its embassy in Ankara, its consulate in Istanbul and the German schools in both cities because of what the authorities in Berlin presented as an unspecified threat to Germans’ security. There was no clue as to when the facilities might reopen. In a further example of tension and fragility in the ties between the two countries, the newsmagazine Der Spiegel said that its Turkish-born correspondent in Turkey had left the country after the authorities there failed to renew his accreditation.

Whatever the outcome of the summit, the push for a deal with Turkey signals the end of a long period during which the European Union was able to cast itself as a moral superpower.

“Until now the European Union did not need to do deals with partners who don’t tick all the boxes we want,” said Fabian Zuleeg, the chief executive of the European Policy Center, a research organization in Brussels. “This is an environment the E.U. and its institutions are not used to.”

In her comments to reporters in Brussels, Ms. Merkel said the negotiations would be complicated, but she insisted that “the basic direction is clear.”

Her plan has brought to the surface a bewildering range of issues, including when any system of returning refugees to Turkey should start.

Greece does not yet have the legal infrastructure, including sufficient numbers of judges, to ensure that migrants are given a fair hearing before they are sent back to Turkey. Yet waiting more than a few days to put such a system in force could create a powerful incentive for some of the millions of migrants currently in Turkey to make even more determined efforts to reach Europe.

Last year, more than a million migrants and refugees arrived in the European Union from poor and war-ravaged regions across the Middle East and North Africa. Ms. Merkel initially welcomed the migrants in a humanitarian gesture that won global plaudits. Many were refugees fleeing the grinding conflict in Syria, but there were also large numbers of people from other countries who count as economic migrants and are not normally eligible for asylum in Europe.

That has helped to fuel a backlash against Ms. Merkel’s policy at home, where her party performed poorly in regional elections last weekend, and in other parts of Europe, where close neighbors like Austria have lost faith in her strategy of reaching an arrangement to stem the flow of people from Turkey.

Countries like Austria and across the Western Balkans have instead adopted their own border controls, and that has helped to create another set of problems, including a bottleneck of more than 40,000 migrants in Greece in squalid conditions.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/18/w...to-return-refugees-from-greece-to-turkey.html

Last edited:
A bloodied Angela Merkel stands by refugee stance
Mar 16 2016

1458123494409.jpg

It says a lot about the state of Angela Merkel's premiership that its perceived failings are now mentioned in the Republican presidential debates.

"I used to think Merkel was a strong leader until she did what she did to Germany," frontrunner Donald Trump opined last week. "Germany is a disaster right now."

Trump was likely making a reference to the "open door" immigration policy Merkel embraced last year, which resulted in 1.1 million migrants entering Germany last year. Another 150,000 have crossed the border this year despite attempts by Berlin to introduce restrictions, including the delay of family reunions and the right to deport asylum seekers convicted of serious crimes.

Merkel's compassionate response to a refugee crisis that represents a genuine existential threat to Europe won her plaudits to begin with. In December, she was named Time magazine's Person of the Year for "providing steadfast moral leadership in a world where it is in short supply".

Yet even before the magazine was printed, Merkel's personal approval ratings were plummeting. Having enjoyed record public approval ratings of 75 per cent in April 2015, Merkel's standing with voters dropped to a four-year low of 46 per cent last month. The mass sex attacks carried out in Cologne on New Year's Eve – where the majority of suspects were men of Algerian, Tunisian or Moroccan descent – and the ensuing police cover turned public opinion against her. Germans, who lined up at train stations to welcome refugees six months ago, had performed a dramatic about-turn on immigration.

All this has made Merkel a popular punching bag on both sides of the Atlantic for demagogues such as Trump, who wouldn't normally dream of bringing up German politics during a primary debate. Her handling of the refugee crisis has come to symbolise how the political establishment has lost touch with ordinary voters.

Increasingly isolated

Merkel has appeared increasingly isolated in Europe, where Austria has emerged as the leader of an alliance of central European and west Balkan states that have opposed her plan for a co-ordinated European Union solution to the refugee crisis. Yet the middle ground is just as shaky in Berlin, where Horst Seehofer, the head of Merkel's conservative Christian Democrats Union's sister party, the nominally liberal Christian Social Union, has become one of her toughest critics.

"Without restrictions on immigration, Germany and all of Europe will collapse spectacularly," he recently said during a speech in Munich, before claiming the government had no strategy to deal with the refugee crisis.

This notion that the once unassailable Iron Chancellor has lost control gained credence on Sunday when elections were held for three regional parliaments. Voters appeared to give Merkel's decision to move to the left on immigration an emphatic thumbs down by flocking to the hard-right anti-immigration Alternative for Germany (AfD) – an impressive result for a party formed just three years ago. The Christian Democrats missed out on two of the states.

The elections were Germany's first since the surge in refugee numbers last year. And the results were widely reported as a decisive victory for extremists. "The Right Wing Takes Flight," declared the English language version of Der Spiegel. "Crushing verdict on open-door migration," declared Britiain's Daily Mail's front page. "Merkel ... was given a bloody nose by voters", reported The Times.

However, the results were not as clear cut as the coverage implied. AfD attracted less than 15 per cent of the vote in the western states of Baden-Württemberg and Rhineland-Palatinate, which is no more than the anti-immigration UK Independence Party did in last year's British general election. Even in Saxony-Anhalt, a poorer eastern state where the far right has long been active, less than a quarter of the vote went to AfD, which is less than Marine Le Pen's National Front records in its French heartland.

In all three states, more people voted for politicians who supported the Chancellor's immigration policies than the AfD, whose leader Frauke Petry suggested in January that German border police should be allowed to "use firearms if necessary" to "prevent illegal border crossings". Indeed, Baden-Württemberg was won by the Greens, whose regional leader Winfried Kretschmann was so supportive of Merkel, he said he prayed for her "health and wellbeing".

Lurch to the left

The numbers suggest that the real danger for Merkel, who faces a general election next year, is not the right-wing protest vote. (Germany's proportional voting system usually results in a coalition government and none of the parties will partner with AfD). Rather, it is dissent within her own ruling coalition where Christian Democrat backbenchers are dismayed about her "lurch" to the left and the CSU's Seehofer continues to criticise her leadership.

"It cannot be that the answer to the people after such an election result is: everything goes on as before," he said after the elections. "This is a tectonic shift in the political landscape in Germany. The key reason for the losses is refugee policy, there's no getting round it."

Merkel's critics believe she has helped turn AfD from a fringe player to a political force. But if they were hoping the regional elections would serve as a wake-up call for "Mutti", then they would not have been pleased with her reaction.

Having declared on the eve of the elections that a hardening of her own policies will soon curb migrant numbers and "from that point, the support that AdF is enjoying right now will drop off", Merkel then got her spokesman to repeat the message once the results were made public. "The German government will continue to pursue its refugee policy with all its might both at home and abroad," he said.

The declaration that Merkel will not be changing course has been described as her "Thatcher moment" after the UK prime minister's famous "the lady's not for turning" response to opposition to her economic policies.

Merkel suffered a sharp drop in her approval ratings in 2010, only to be emphatically re-elected three years later. She has shrugged off post-reunification concerns about an overly dominant Germany and earned a reputation as one of the continent's most effective leaders by sticking to her guns and employing a sense of calm that can sometimes make her appear divorced from reality. Her handling of the Greek debt crisis demonstrated these qualities as well as a sensitivity to German public opinion. In the end she held firm on the terms of a bailout while respecting the wishes of France and other southern European countries by allowing Greece to remain in the euro.

Out of step
But it would appear she has not read the mood of her people so well this time around. An increasing number of Germans are worried the influx of migrants will have a detrimental impact on their way of life. And while Merkel may be putting on a brave face after the "Super Sunday" results, the truth is she has been hardening her stance on asylum seekers.

About a fortnight before polling day she said the days of "waving refugees on" to Germany was over. Instead, she will be pushing for a European solution at a critical summit in Brussels on Thursday. Merkel argues border closures aimed at stopping the Balkan route used by many refugees will not solve the continent's immigration crisis. When Austrian Chancellor Werner Faymann declared his country would accept a limited number of asylum seekers each day – a pronouncement that led to widespread border closures in the Balkans – Merkel described it as "not helpful".

At the heart of the deal Merkel wants to strike is a contentious and costly agreement for Turkey to accommodate large numbers of asylum seekers trying to enter Europe. Turkey is pushing for its citizens to be given visa-free travel rights within the Schengen zone in exchange for Turkey retaining Syrian refugees and taking back those caught trying to cross the Aegean. Yet many German MPs simply do not believe Turkey's authoritarian President Recep Tayyip Erdogan can be trusted.

"We cannot exchange a refugee wave for a visa wave," said Andreas Scheuer, general secretary of the CSU. "Otherwise we'll go from the frying pan into the fire."

It is a view shared by several EU leaders who question Turkey's record on curbing freedom of speech and believe Merkel's Europe solution is simply an attempt to disperse the cost of her failed immigration policies throughout the 28-member bloc.

"I am extremely critical. I am seriously wondering whether we are taking ourselves and our values seriously or if we are throwing them overboard," Austrian interior minister Johanna Mikl-Leitner said in a radio interview last week.

"I think it's questionable if Turkey takes control of a newspaper critical of the government and then turns up here [in Brussels] three days later and puts a wish list on the table."

According to German media reports, some EU leaders are so mistrustful of Merkel that they believe the Turkish proposal was authored by her office while French President François Hollande only refrained from rejecting the proposal outright because he did not want expose a public rift with his Berlin counterpart.

Merkel may have emerged from the euro crisis as Europe's pre-eminent leader but her humanitarian response to the flood of refugees entering Europe has undone much of the goodwill built up among her partners. She has put her faith in a controversial deal with Turkey many of them do not trust. If it fails it seems likely she will suffer more than a bloody nose at the general election next year.

http://www.afr.com/news/world/europ...rkel-stands-by-refugee-stance-20160315-gnjwom

Last edited:
Germany's Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere to refugees:
Integrate and learn the language, or get out

Published March 29, 2016

1459265354052.jpg

Germany’s interior minister says he plans to push a new law that would force more than a million refugees to learn the German language and integrate into society – or lose their residency.

Thomas de Maiziere told ARD television Monday that 100,000 refugees this year – most escaping the wartorn Middle East and Africa – have joined the more than 1 million people who already passed through Germany’s borders in 2015, Reuters reports.

He said that in return for language lessons, social benefits and housing, Germany expected the new arrivals to try integrating themselves in the country’s society.

"For those who refuse to learn German, for those who refuse to allow their relatives to integrate -- for instance women or girls -- for those who reject job offers: for them, there cannot be an unlimited settlement permit after three years," Reuters reports.

De Maiziere’s announcement came after his conservative party, led by German Chancellor Angela Merkel, took a hit in regional elections earlier this month. Voters rejected Merkel’s open-door refugee policy and rallied around the rival anti-immigrant Alternative for Germany party.

A draft law, which is planned for May, was welcomed by Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel.

"We must not only support integration but demand it," Gabriel told the Bild newspaper.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...-integrate-and-learn-language-or-get-out.html

Last edited:
The agitprop is working.

"Say it clear,
say it loud.
We are proud
of not being proud."

Incredibly stupid (cuckish, one could say).

The agitprop is working.

"Say it clear,
say it loud.
We are proud
of not being proud."

Good lord. I know they're poking fun at themselves, but it seems they agree with the sentiment. When their next Hitler finally rises the people that made that video are FUCKED.

Gross.

If you wanted assimilation, Muslims are not the group to take in. Especially not to that extent.

She dun goofed

Multiculturalism will work eventually. Western countries just need to keep cramming in more Muslims, particularly males aged 18-34.

These seem like rather decent fellows:

GettyImages-498263950-migrant1-640x480.jpg

and people wonder why I'm so adamantly against this progressive disease that's spreading.

Germany's Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere to refugees:
Integrate and learn the language, or get out

Published March 29, 2016

1459265354052.jpg

Germany’s interior minister says he plans to push a new law that would force more than a million refugees to learn the German language and integrate into society – or lose their residency.

Thomas de Maiziere told ARD television Monday that 100,000 refugees this year – most escaping the wartorn Middle East and Africa – have joined the more than 1 million people who already passed through Germany’s borders in 2015, Reuters reports.

He said that in return for language lessons, social benefits and housing, Germany expected the new arrivals to try integrating themselves in the country’s society.

"For those who refuse to learn German, for those who refuse to allow their relatives to integrate -- for instance women or girls -- for those who reject job offers: for them, there cannot be an unlimited settlement permit after three years," Reuters reports.

De Maiziere’s announcement came after his conservative party, led by German Chancellor Angela Merkel, took a hit in regional elections earlier this month. Voters rejected Merkel’s open-door refugee policy and rallied around the rival anti-immigrant Alternative for Germany party.

A draft law, which is planned for May, was welcomed by Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel.

"We must not only support integration but demand it," Gabriel told the Bild newspaper.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/0...-integrate-and-learn-language-or-get-out.html
Haleluja (how the hell do you spell it? lol) praise the lord, and other grateful expressions. It's about time one of these muppets had an epiphany. This is like seeing a little kid figuring out on their fingers that yes, two plus two does indeed equal four, and we weren't lying to him.

The agitprop is working.

"Say it clear,
say it loud.
We are proud
of not being proud."

I can't even put into words how utterly embarrassed I would be to be associated with that thing. WTF are these people thinking?

I can't even put into words how utterly embarrassed I would be to be associated with that thing. WTF are these people thinking?
No thinking was involved. These idiots fuel their reasoning with feelings. Illogical, look at me, head in sand feelings.

I like in the video how they talk about modesty. You made a song to sing about how great you are lol

The guys working for the globalist institutions keep on saying Europe needs to be 'diverse' at all costs. Curious how they don't push this for Israel, Saudi Arabia, or really anywhere outside of Western nations.

Curious indeed.

They say the problem is those who would resist their special agenda. So what is the solution? Merkel really is just a lackey implementing the higher agenda. Clearly they intend the waves and waves to continue until Europe is properly dissolved.

Frans Timmermans, the Vice President of the European Commission

The rise of islamophobia is the one of the biggest challenges in Europe. It is a challenge to our vital values, to the core of who we are.

Never has our societies' capacity for openness, for tolerance, for inclusion been more tested than it is today.

Diversity is now in some parts of Europe seen as a threat. Diversity comes with challenges. But diversity is humanity's destiny. There is not going to be, even in the remotest places of this planet, a nation that will not see diversity in its future. That’s where humanity is heading. And those politicians trying to sell to their electorates a society that is exclusively composed of people from one culture, are trying to portray a future based on a past that never existed, therefore that future will never be.

Europe will be diverse, like all other parts of the world will be diverse. The only question is, how do we deal with that diversity? And my answer to that is, by ensuring that our values determine how we deal with diversity and not giving up our values to refuse diversity. That will bring us down as a society.

If we don’t get this right, I truly believe Europe will not remain the Europe we built. Europe will not remain a place of peace and freedom, for very long.

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-15-5754_en.htm

Last edited:
Good lord. I know they're poking fun at themselves, but it seems they agree with the sentiment. When their next Hitler finally rises the people that made that video are FUCKED.

Gross.
What's really sad is, I can't tell if this is brilliant satire or genuine feelings...

Given the description in the video link:
The world is going completely nuts! Europe feels threatened by 0.3% refugees, the USA are about to elect a man, of who no one really knows who is pulling the strings under the toupee and just as if that was not bad enough, Germany of all nations has to disabuse the world of how to behave morally right. I mean GERMANY! They did not even win one single world war in history!
I'm going satire. Sounded too Rammstein-ish.

26 women report sexual assault at German music festival
3 Pakistani immigrants arrested

By Nadine Schmidt and Joshua Berlinger, CNN
Wed June 1, 2016

160601100535-germany-darmstadt-attack-exlarge-169.jpg

Police arrested three Pakistani men after more than two dozen women said they were sexually assaulted at the Schlossgrabenfest music festival near Darmstadt, Germany.

Berlin (CNN) More than two dozen young women reported they were sexually assaulted at a concert in Germany, authorities said.

The alleged incidents occurred Saturday night at Schlossgrabenfest, an open air music festival near Darmstadt town. The festival ran from Thursday to Sunday.

Police said it's likely the sexual assaults could have happened in other locations as more women emerge in addition to the 26 who've come forward so far.

About 80,000 people attended the concert Saturday and 400,000 over its duration, police said.

Most of the reports were filed by women between ages 16 to 25, said Ferdinand Derigs, a spokesman for Darmstadt police.

As many as 10 men may have been involved in the assaults, he said.

Three Pakistani men have been arrested in connection with incident. The trio is between ages 28 and 31, and allegedly assaulted two or three women, authorities said.

One of the men has lived in Germany for some time, while the other two moved recently.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/01/europe/germany-concert-sex-assaults/

Last edited:
Crazy shit....once again. And I doubt this is the last time something like this will happen.

I got to Budapest Sunday night and read about this. The people here just shake their head and say "well, what did they expect? That stuff like this will just stop happening?"

Seems like there's a growing ideological divide between East and West Europe over the migrant situation. Here they put illegal entrants on buses, and ship them awn out of the country. Business as usual, nobody even bats an eye.

Back