International Germany's Multicultural Experiment: 45% of Migrants Failed German Integration Courses

Europe's experiment with "Multiculturalism" rather than adopting North America's "Melting Pot" is...

• Total voters
DgDdMVSWkAE3MJy.jpg
DgDeeiLWAAAtcye.jpg

https://www.bka.de/EN/CurrentInformation/PoliceCrimeStatistics/policecrimestatistics_node.html

"Over the past week, a conflict between Seehofer and Merkel over migrant policy has escalated into a threat to her government. It comes with EU nations once again at loggerheads over immigration, triggered by Italy's refusal this month to allow a rescue ship carrying 630 migrants to dock."

Rescue ship my arse. NGO taxi more likely.

Orbán must be laughing his ass off right now. Especially as MCM just invited him for a face to face. Wonder what that's all about? Lol.

It's funny how history repeats itself. Everyone is on Germany's side when things are going well.
But as soon as there are issues its all Germany's fault and they didn't really mean to join Germany in the first place.

Especially here with Austria, Italy, and Hungary or how I like to call them the axes of incompetence :).
If it weren't for Austria/Hungarian incompetence we could have won WW1.
Without the Italien incompetence, we wouldn't have to fight in Africa and Greece in WW2.
And if Salvadore knew how to properly protect a flang we could have broken the 6th Army out of Stalingrad :).

They certainly know how to fill their pockets with German/EU money. But when things get tuff it was all just a misunderstanding and they didn't really mean to be in a Union. Just like in WW1 and WW2.

Last edited:
Poor Merkel. She's the EU Commission's Rosa Klebb.

Multiculturalism rocks guys, check out these sweet legit Germans.

Europe-The-new-Germans-1440x1170.jpg

(just kidding deport them all at gunpoint and burn Merkel on a cross)

Last edited:
Still waiting for Merkel to go down.

Hey at least they are not like them black fellows in the good ole USA. Highest muder rate. Highest imprisonment rate. A gun violence rate like europe and asia combined. Sure glad we don´t have those guys runing around. Our murder and gun crime rate might be like that of the US.

Hey at least they are not like them black fellows in the good ole USA. Highest muder rate. Highest imprisonment rate. A gun violence rate like europe and asia combined. Sure glad we don´t have those guys runing around. Our murder and gun crime rate might be like that of the US.
It seems like the Danes are not so much in love with Malmoe anymore, the cheap falafel is not enough to keep them here. After the last shooting where 3 died and 3 were injured, Sune Palsgård is leaving Malmoe due to the crime and the fact that politicians here do nothing to combat it.

Gun related murders are up 400% since the last ten years.

It seems like the Danes are not so much in love with Malmoe anymore, the cheap falafel is not enough to keep them here. After the last shooting where 3 died and 3 were injured, Sune Palsgård is leaving Malmoe due to the crime and the fact that politicians here do nothing to combat it.

Gun related murders are up 400% since the last ten years.

Why would the danes be in love with Malmoe? Expensive beer and shitty food. Swedes go to Denmark to work and have a good time. Hell every shop in the CPH part of Øresund has swedish personell

So gun crime is up to 3 from 6?

This is the single worst thing that ever happened to the fatherland.
A Bunch of brown looking guys peacefully enjoying a beer.
I am just glad the Führer isn't alive to see the disgrace.
What is next? We allow women to have a beer?

Why would the danes be in love with Malmoe? Expensive beer and shitty food. Swedes go to Denmark to work and have a good time. Hell every shop in the CPH part of Øresund has swedish personell

So gun crime is up to 3 from 6?
It's true, I would never set my foot in Malmoe.

As for gun crime:

2006 – 8
2007 – 13
2008 – 10
2009 – 10
2010 – 9
2011 – 13
2012 – 12
2013 – 18
2014 – 19
2015 – 28
2016 – 28
2017 – 43

People killed by guns.

A couple of days ago in Malmoe, three people were killed outside of a internet café and three were injured.

It's true, I would never set my foot in Malmoe.

As for gun crime:

2006 – 8
2007 – 13
2008 – 10
2009 – 10
2010 – 9
2011 – 13
2012 – 12
2013 – 18
2014 – 19
2015 – 28
2016 – 28
2017 – 43

People killed by guns.

A couple of days ago in Malmoe, three people were killed outside of a internet café and three were injured.
So almost 50, well the sky is fucking falling. It´s like almost 1/1000th of the US, what the fuck will we do.

So almost 50, well the sky is fucking falling. It´s like almost 1/1000th of the US, what the fuck will we do.
Murders per capita (100,000)
Malmoe
New York 3,4
London 1,5
Madrid 1,2
Amsterdam 2,3
Rom 0,7

Something should be done at least.

USA doesnt have highest murder rate, did mommy merkel whisper that one in your ear? And I love how the only rebuttal europeans have to their floundering standard of living, increasing crime, social decay, and localized destabilization, time and time again, is: "well, at least we arent as violent as the USA...YET!!" USA has a history of independence and we have means to defend ourselves, you cucks are like the frogs who arent hopping out of the hot water before it boils.

Murders per capita (100,000)
Malmoe
New York 3,4
London 1,5
Madrid 1,2
Amsterdam 2,3
Rom 0,7

Something should be done at least.

Why don´t you cite those for Sweden, The US, England, Spain, Holland and Italy? Cherry pick much?

I am against the muslim scourge as much as the next guy. But fucking morons posting memes and easily disproven bullshit doesn´t really help. Thats on the level of the euro outrage bunch around here.

USA doesnt have highest murder rate, did mommy merkel whisper that one in your ear? And I love how the only rebuttal europeans have to their floundering standard of living, increasing crime, social decay, and localized destabilization, time and time again, is: "well, at least we arent as violent as the USA...YET!!"

No only really solid countries that you definently want to be compared to match the US in murder rate, gun crime and things like that. Western European countries really need to learn how to avoid those school shootings from the US

Why don´t you cite those for Sweden, The US, England, Spain, Holland and Italy? Cherry pick much?

I am against the muslim scourge as much as the next guy. But fucking morons posting memes and easily disproven bullshit doesn´t really help. Thats on the level of the euro outrage bunch around here.
Because Malmoe sets a precedent for the rest of Sweden. Ethnic Swedes are a minority in Malmoe and in 2028, ethnic Swedes will be a minority between the age span of 18-64. Malmoe serves as an example of what will come to fruition if nothing is being done from the politicians.

As for shootings, Sweden stands out in Europe and is similar to southern Italy. Four times the number shootings compared to Germany (per capita).

USA doesnt have highest murder rate, did mommy merkel whisper that one in your ear? And I love how the only rebuttal europeans have to their floundering standard of living, increasing crime, social decay, and localized destabilization, time and time again, is: "well, at least we arent as violent as the USA...YET!!" USA has a history of independence and we have means to defend ourselves, you cucks are like the frogs who arent hopping out of the hot water before it boils.

I didn´t say highest murder rate in the world. Dumbass. Highest murder rate against a civilian minority (blacks) might be more accurate.

Guess we Euros will have to settle for better healthcare, better access to higher education, lower crime rates, lower obesity rates, better rights for workers and the working class, better pension plans, working unions, higher minimum wage, better social safety net, more diverse voting possibilities and a much higher standard of living than the shitty US middle class. Dumbass

A steep decline like this might tell something more about a change within the police, and their ability or willingness to report, than an actual decrease in crime.

Based on what I've read of Germany, and their habit of willful "misinterpretation" of the source of crime, I wouldn't cast aside the possibility of juking the stats, in order to make them look better than they are.

A steep decline like this might tell something more about a change within the police, and their ability or willingness to report, than an actual decrease in crime.

Based on what I've read of Germany, and their habit of willful "misinterpretation" of the source of crime, I wouldn't cast aside the possibility of juking the stats.
One has also take into consideration that when people begin to feel insecure and afraid of becoming a victim of a crime, people change their habits and movements, which in turn can change the number of reported crimes but does that really mean that we are more safe?!

Because Malmoe sets a precedent for the rest of Sweden. Ethnic Swedes are a minority in Malmoe and in 2028, ethnic Swedes will be a minority between the age span of 18-64. Malmoe serves as an example of what will come to fruition if nothing is being done from the politicians.

As for shootings, Sweden stands out in Europe and is similar to southern Italy. Four times the number shootings compared to Germany (per capita).

No, no it doesn´t. Nobody gives a shit about Malmoe central just like central chicago doesn´t set the bar for the US. The rest of your post is scaremongering bullshit.

Has Sweden never helped you or your family? Did you just magically appear as a black man in Sweden? Because I am wondering why you don´t leave or just go back to the country your parents came from? Sweden seems to be pretty damn evil according to you. So why are you still there?

No, no it doesn´t. Nobody gives a shit about Malmoe central just like central chicago doesn´t set the bar for the US. The rest of your post is scaremongering bullshit.

Has Sweden never helped you or your family? Did you just magically appear as a black man in Sweden? Because I am wondering why you don´t leave or just go back to the country your parents came from? Sweden seems to be pretty damn evil according to you. So why are you still there?
Magically appear? I was born here, I'm as much of a citizen as every blonde Pelle Persson.

Scaremongering? Regarding becoming a minority? Those stats are from a prominent researcher that works for a Multicultural forum.

But the shootings are not just in Malmoe, Uppsala are now in second place (has moved past Stockholm) in number of shootings. Innocent people are being hit by stray bullets and a Dutch exchange student was gunned down at a pizza joint earlier this year. Just a couple of weeks ago they shot two people next to a kindergarten so all the talk about "Malmoe central" is utterly misguided and wrong.

I don't understand what my colour of skin has anything to do with what I write, I'm an individual and I want a safe country with a reasonable immigration and not islamization and crime rates that are skyrocketing. But it's telling that you don't see me as a real Swede! Some white folks can't accept that we POC are individuals and not some voting block that you can cater to with false promises every fourth year.

Back