International Germany's Multicultural Experiment: 45% of Migrants Failed German Integration Courses

Europe's experiment with "Multiculturalism" rather than adopting North America's "Melting Pot" is...

• Total voters
SJW's should continue to treat any such mention of these German no-go areas with condescension and ridicule, like it's a tinfoil conspiracy theory. Just to show how warped they are in denial.

German efficiency...

All of Europe has paid the price for what Mutti Merkel did. The only good thing that can come out of it is that people realise the EU is a disaster and the whole thing collapses.

Lol at those poll results. We almost got something unanimous.

Edit: also, at least half the minority votes are from admitted trolls or a clear troll vote from someone who doesn't believe that

Edit: also, at least half the minority votes are from admitted trolls or a clear troll vote from someone who doesn't believe that
You'd have to be an irredeemable nincompoop or an epic shit tumbler to argue otherwise.

The disaster is more obvious than the failure of a condom machine in the bathroom of a lesbian bar.

Speaking of years ago- didn't you once start a thread in the War Room which specific purpose was to extoll Merkel's leadership? This must be, like, at least 4-5 years ago now.

I could have you completely mixed up with someone else - I hope there's no hard feelings if I'm wrong.

It was a funny thread however, in retrospect. Back then everyone was praising Merkel and the German model (and its immigration sucess story...).
Over the years, the WR attitude towards Merkel has progressively shifted from Jesus to Judas.
Don't know if it because posters here have changed their opinion, or if it's a different clientele in the WR nowadays. But still- what she sowed back then, Germany and Europe is reaping now.

With that in mind, is there anyone here who'd like to fess up to posting in that thread back in the day? And what are you feelings on Merkel today?

Pretty sure I didn't start such a thread, but yes I've praised Merkels financial responsibility, and the positive effect she has had on the German economy. I've also damned her decision to recently let in all the unvetted single young male refugees, in several posts. I don't see anything hypocritical or inconsisent about that. She's been great in one area, and terrible in another.

If someone's overall opinion of her leadership has changed after 4 or 5 years, because of the influx of refugees since then, I think it shows an unbiased willingness to listen to facts and not blindly follow someone.

Changing ones opinion as the facts change is a good thing and doesn't require "fessing up".

Last edited:

That doesn't match the German election numbers in 2017 though. Why would Merkel's party get the plurality of votes, followed by parties more liberal than hers? It's a serious question. Aren't Germans more aware of what is really happening in Germany than non-Germans who are reading political blog articles and selectively translated speech snippets?

That doesn't match the German election numbers in 2017 though. Why would Merkel's party get the plurality of votes, followed by parties more liberal than hers? It's a serious question. Aren't Germans more aware of what is really happening in Germany than non-Germans who are reading political blog articles and selectively translated speech snippets?
Bread and circus.

Bread and circus.
Are you talking about the highly educated German populace or the much less educated American consumers of alt-right blog posts?

If it's the latter, I agree. They are getting what they want to hear.

All of Europe has paid the price for what Mutti Merkel did. The only good thing that can come out of it is that people realise the EU is a disaster and the whole thing collapses.

Someone needs to give her a pistol and lead her down to a bunker

Also Merkel will have not been allowed to fuck up that much if France/Obama did'nt fucked up first

So in the last few months a high up Swedish law enforcement official then the head EU traitor admit there are no go zones in their respective countries? Perhaps there's hope for western Europe yet.

So in the last few months a high up Swedish law enforcement official then the head EU traitor admit there are no go zones in their respective countries? Perhaps there's hope for western Europe yet.

But a bunch of virtu signaling sweethearts in the war room still deny it so that trumps everything.

But a bunch of virtu signaling sweethearts in the war room still deny it so that trumps everything.
Yup. Head in the sand idealist idiots. And that's me being nice.

Back