International Germany's Multicultural Experiment: 45% of Migrants Failed German Integration Courses

Europe's experiment with "Multiculturalism" rather than adopting North America's "Melting Pot" is...

• Total voters
In all honesty, and I mean this seriously, has anyone really been advocating otherwise?

I feel like there's a fair amount of people that seriously believe the latter statement is what people are advocating for instead of the former statement, and i'm not entirely sure how it got that way.

Its obvious you don't actually know what multiculturalism is. Because this a perfect example of it. Expecting different groups to assilimate isn't multiculturalism.

The notion that groups of people can live within the same community while maintaining radically different community standards and cultures is exactly the definition of multiculturalism. If your American, you probably don't realize that becuase the US was always about the melting pot, the idea of different cultures comming together to create a greater community.

Completely different philosophies.

LOL, I lost bowel control reading this it was so funny. Merkel is GOAT. She's everything all the RT fans wish Putin could be.

Obama looked like a deer in headlights when he got his bullshit Peace Prize. Meanwhile, Merkel, she just grabs the trophy, strangles the mic, and is like, "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, hey you're not too bad, but fuck your cousin...I'm out."

7890f6112c0b7925960efaa915a58a56-dropmic3.gif

Its obvious you don't actually know what multiculturalism is. Because this a perfect example of it. Expecting different groups to assilimate isn't multiculturalism.

The notion that groups of people can live within the same community while maintaining radically different community standards and cultures is exactly the definition of multiculturalism. If your American, you probably don't realize that becuase the US was always about the melting pot, the idea of different cultures comming together to create a greater community.

Completely different philosophies.
The melting pot only works if the ingredients are soluble.

The melting pot only works if the ingredients are soluble.

Sure, but the theory was always that new immigrants were expected to adjust there behavior to fit into the wider community. They were expected to integrate. If there was irreconcilable conflict of belief that the host societies values would be adopted. Not so with multiculturalism, which essentially maintained the notion that integration simply wasnt nessecary.

It was always insane but had such massive backing from ignorant people who were working from the principle that we are all so damn similar that there were no real irreconcilable differences.

Sure, but the theory was always that new immigrants were expected to adjust there behavior to fit into the wider community. They were expected to integrate. If there was irreconcilable conflict of belief that the host societies values would be adopted. Not so with multiculturalism, which essentially maintained the notion that integration simply wasnt nessecary.

It was always insane but had such massive backing from ignorant people who were working from the principle that we are all so damn similar that there were no real irreconcilable differences.

Let's be honest - it's not Sikhs who aren't fitting in, or Hindus, or Buddhists, or atheists. It's pretty much people from one group.

I'm tired of cultural relativism. The idiots who believe in that hogwash and are using it to guide immigration policy decisions are going to be responsible for what happens in the future.

Anyone got any deportation stats for Germany?

Don't remember, but we are behind. Like several hundred thousand behind.

The main problem is that the asylum process takes way too long as it is. Many people are here for many months before they can even apply formally. Once the process is over, the vast majority of those denied leaves on their own. This is because most of those people are from the Balkans and if they do not comply with the order to leave, they will be set on 'must not enter Schengen Zone' for the future, which they want to avoid.

For actual forced deportations, which is actually a minority, we are way behind but they have been ramping up staff for months.

Let's be honest - it's not Sikhs who aren't fitting in, or Hindus, or Buddhists, or atheists. It's pretty much people from one group.

For sure, there's only one group causing problems. They can't seem to live with anyone else, and expect everyone to adapt to them.

I'm tired of cultural relativism. The idiots who believe in that hogwash and are using it to guide immigration policy decisions are going to be responsible for what happens in the future.

To be fair, where i live there have some various problems with several groups. Indians and Vietnamese primarily, but also Chinese. Not that most of that stuff can be discussed. But thats the difference, judging every member of a race according to the crimes of other members of there race is not equivalent to judging an ideology. Islam is the problem, not syrians, not iraqis, not Pakistanis...Islam as an ideology is posion.

Yeah it's mostly about Muslims , Sunnis to be exacty. Shia aren't making waves.

Sikhs though also like to make religiousdemands of the host population , like allowing Sikh men in the armed forces or police to sport a beard and turban or allowing them to carry daggers inside government buildings (settled on ceremonnial daggers ). Joining the Mounties or Armed forces or police or fire-brigade is not a right, it is a priviledge and a choice, so people who demand that their religious customs be tolerated should just not join (assuming ofcourse the custom is very overt and or interfers with the job) . Western leaders are soo dam scared of being accused of racism when it comes to 'brown' people and their old world culture they cave in.

Its late and im tired but isnt this the same turd that said everyone needs to take in the refugees?

Merkel is an idiot and has destroyed her country forever.

I wonder what the conservatives have to say about Merkel now, especially the WRs stormfront division.

I mean last months we have heard you guys calling her a traitor, a disaster, a sell-out, a pawn of the globalist NWO elite, enemy to her people, and much more.

What happened now? What do you say now that she caters to YOUR side of the argument?

I think the most honest response was:
Stoic1 said:
Does not compute.
There seems to be a lot of confusion by simple minded people who didn't even know her name or her party (CDU) before August, yet rushed to angrily post (while foaming at the mouth) their unqualified opinions all over the internet.

I can't post in the war room anymore if it continues in this direction

Classic Merkel:

"USA is our firend, NSA has the right to gather our private information", loses it when she finds out her phone is also being tapped,

"We will not buckle to the demands of those not implementing austerity measures", buckles,

"The burning of Qurans is unacceptable", personally hands a free media award to Kurt Westergaard,

This is just par for the course for her really.

In all honesty, and I mean this seriously, has anyone really been advocating otherwise?

I feel like there's a fair amount of people that seriously believe the latter statement is what people are advocating for instead of the former statement, and i'm not entirely sure how it got that way.

I think there are people who have advocated otherwise. Rowan Williams comes to mind in the UK. But in general I do think there's an impulse on the far left in most 1st world countries to refuse forcing integration on immigrants, mostly because it's seen as some form of neo-colonialism. Which is stupid, but there you go.

Yeah it's mostly about Muslims , Sunnis to be exacty. Shia aren't making waves.

Sikhs though also like to make religiousdemands of the host population , like allowing Sikh men in the armed forces or police to sport a beard and turban or allowing them to carry daggers inside government buildings (settled on ceremonnial daggers ). Joining the Mounties or Armed forces or police or fire-brigade is not a right, it is a priviledge and a choice, so people who demand that their religious customs be tolerated should just not join (assuming ofcourse the custom is very overt and or interfers with the job) . Western leaders are soo dam scared of being accused of racism when it comes to 'brown' people and their old world culture they cave in.

See I don't have a problem with joining the armed forces while having a turban and beard as that seems pretty harmless to me. I don't have a problem with women wearing hijabs either. Those are outward symbols of religion and culture that don't have much impact on day to day life. To me that would be like getting mad at Jews for wearing yarmulkes. These are unimportant things, and hating them just because they're foreign is racism/nativism.It's important to draw a bright line between harmless cultural practices and harmful ones and do everything you can to stomp out the bad ones. But putting something like wearing a turban in the same category as female circumcision is ludicrous.

Back