Germany wake up!!

It's really a suicidal approach. And people can do that if they want. But it's scary that progressives think this is a reasonable path. I mean Merkel for instance. Someone made a list of Western leaders who are childless and it's astounding. To me it represents a necessary balance. It's like skipping one or two of the four food groups and then insisting you're healthy.

Its their choice.

Germany is already about 6 million german man between 20/35 years.

And somewhere in the neighbourhood of near 4 million muslims man 20/35 year old.

Given the difference in birth rates germans are now a sure minority in the future, once more it's their own doing.

No you haven't.

Pretty much what I said.

From the book, Think You Want Kids? Read This!

http://grist.org/childfree/feminist...oran-says-the-planet-doesnt-need-your-babies/

"[T]his injunction for all women to have children isn’t in any way logical. If you take a moment to consider the state of the world, the thing you notice is that there are plenty of babies being born; the planet really doesn’t need all of us to produce more babies.

Particularly First World babies, with their ferocious consumption of oil and forest and water, and endless burping-out of carbon emissions and landfill. First World babies are eating this planet like termites. If we had any real perspective on fertile Western women, we’d be jumping on them in the streets, screaming, “JESUS! CORK UP YOUR NETHERS! IMMUNIZE YOURSELF AGAINST SPERM!” …

Because it’s not simply that a baby puts a whole person-ful of problems into the world. It takes a useful person out of the world as well. Minimum. Often two. When you have young children, you are useless to the forces of revolution and righteousness for years. Before I had my kids I may have mooched about a lot but I was politically informed, signing petitions, and recycling everything down to watch batteries. It was compost heap here, dinner from scratch there, public transport everywhere. … I was smugly, bustingly, low-level good."

>

And from the article in the link:

"How’s that for being in charge of your vagina? Plus she’s got a bracingly frank chapter about having an abortion and never regretting it.

How to Be a Woman also hits on masturbation, menstruation, breasts, bras, bikini waxing, and lots more woman stuff. Moran’s righteous ranting is aimed at implementing “a Zero Tolerance policy on All the Patriarchal Bullshit.” And that includes “Zero Tolerance over baby angst.”

@HomerThompson

This is the gist I've heard many times from many girls and women over my lifetime.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericag...ng-kids-and-you-shouldnt-either/#55982603377f

"I’m not having kids because I can’t in good conscience contribute to the rapid diminishment of our world. If I were to have kids, their quality of life would be less than mine, and I don’t want to condemn them to that. Surprisingly, I’ve been told that I’m selfish, unwilling to share my life with a child. Look at it this way: I’m leaving more resources for your child.

Of course, talk of not having children is heresy in many circles because reproducing is a biological imperative and many people feel driven to do so. Fine. Have one. Two is the replacement number for you and your spouse, so having just one will get us on the path toward fewer people. If you want a sibling for your child, adopt."

Deutschland Erwache.
What a bunch of idiots in here. What is Germany? You know its nothing real right? Germany has always just been the idea of unification of people to create a Reich.
In order to preserve or advance the interests of the Fatherland.
That's what they are doing right now. Germany has never been more awake than it is now because the Reich has never been greater or had more influence.

I am just glad the Fuehrer isn't alive anymore to see this "untermenschen geschnatter" from a bunch of white guys that wish they were Aryans that don't even know what Germany is.

Yeh i bet all those syrians have the reich in mind. The reich is a house divided.

they should push for more people with blonde hair and blue eyes. 2nd times a charm

I'm amazingly impressed by computerfogie.

Guy has mod powers, is actually in Germany, and is subject to mentally retarded life-long basement posters in this thread ramble on with F-level analysis on the state of political affairs and life in Germany -- all without dishing out the bans.

That... is... discipline.

You're impressed by a guy whose ability to discuss the country he's in is limited to, "Nu-uh!!!"? (assuming he's actually in Germany... I was under the impression that he was not).
I only know two Germans (pilots, otherwise I'd never see them) and while they might not agree with me on everything, they're at least capable of offering opinions.

You're impressed by a guy whose ability to discuss the country he's in is limited to, "Nu-uh!!!"? (assuming he's actually in Germany... I was under the impression that he was not)...

Why would you say I can't discuss Germany, or that I'm not in Germany? I've made quite a few posts about my opinions, and haven't given any indication that I'm not in Germany either.

Yup, Germans are either proud of the Nazis or they want refugees to destroy the country, like you said. It's madness here. If only Germany had a Trump to lead them out of the darkness.

This is the first sensible post I've seen you make in some time

Its their choice.

Germany is already about 6 million german man between 20/35 years.

And somewhere in the neighbourhood of near 4 million muslims man 20/35 year old.

Given the difference in birth rates germans are now a sure minority in the future, once more it's their own doing.

This is exactly what I have been saying.

Yeh i bet all those syrians have the reich in mind. The reich is a house divided.

You have to understand what the Reich is. Many people can only put it in a Nazi context. But the idea of the Reich outdated the Nazis by over 1000 years.
The reason why the Reich is in the best shape now is because the biggest opponent from a historical sense is now part of it with France.
And the second biggest opponent with the UK has lost all their colonies and most of its world influence. They are also allies now.
Large part of another rival of the Reich, Russia are now part of it as well. With all the eastern European countries.
Those are circumstances that could have only been dreamed of just 80 years ago.

It developed different than people probably thought. But it turns out that a peaceful version of Prussian state building seem to be the best way.
But of course the 4th Reich doesn't come without sacrifices from the Fatherland. Germany has to share certain influences, pay a lot.
And some immigration from eastern Europeans etc. Who will need a few more decades to be up to Germany standard. But its heading in the right direction.
But the alternative to this peaceful Reich building would be war. Which has been tried a few times before and ended in disaster.

You have to understand what the Reich is. Many people can only put it in a Nazi context. But the idea of the Reich outdated the Nazis by over 1000 years.
The reason why the Reich is in the best shape now is because the biggest opponent from a historical sense is now part of it with France.
And the second biggest opponent with the UK has lost all their colonies and most of its world influence. They are also allies now.
Large part of another rival of the Reich, Russia are now part of it as well. With all the eastern European countries.
Those are circumstances that could have only been dreamed of just 80 years ago.

It developed different than people probably thought. But it turns out that a peaceful version of Prussian state building seem to be the best way.
But of course the 4th Reich doesn't come without sacrifices from the Fatherland. Germany has to share certain influences, pay a lot.
And some immigration from eastern Europeans etc. Who will need a few more decades to be up to Germany standard. But its heading in the right direction.
But the alternative to this peaceful Reich building would be war. Which has been tried a few times before and ended in disaster.

Who exactly will rule this Reich in 50 years when the german people are a small minority in their own nation ?

Is the destruction of the aryan people a planned part of this reich or just an unfortunate necessity ? or do you have some delusion that the muslims will assimilate and become good little german aryan half breeds in the future.

Who exactly will rule this Reich in 50 years when the german people are a small minority in their own nation ?

Is the destruction of the aryan people a planned part of this reich or just an unfortunate necessity ? or do you have some delusion that the muslims will assimilate and become good little german aryan half breeds in the future.

Germany doesn't rule it now. The Reich is simply the area of German influence but we don't solely rule. The attempts to have a Reich solely ruled by Germany failed.
And also could have probably never reached the size it has now. Its a much better solution for everyone if its done peacefully and with everyone being incorporated into the Reich voluntary because they will simply be better off. Unfortunately Europe wasn't ready for that 200 years ago. Otherwise the World would be a much better place today.

As far as who will rule it in 50 years. That will be the European people. As far the Fatherland goes. That is something the Nazis had right.
The power belongs to whoever can hold it. If the Muslims or anyone else can win the power in Germany good for them. They deserve to rule the Fatherland.
I don't think that will happen. Because much more powerful people have tried it for the last 2000 years.

And as of right now. There have never been more prospers, educated, influential or peaceful Germans ever. And we are also more Germans now than we have ever been.
So things are looking pretty good. But the Muslims are welcome to try. I mean your right to fight for something is one of nature few rights.
But I wouldn't recommend it because it didn't work out well for the last religious group that tried.

How long do you think it would take for 82 million Germans to become a minority?

Back